- 11-16-2005, 08:13 PM
All these good recipes in here I thought I'd share something I like to make. Citrus chicken doesn't take any longer than normal chicken breast, but it adds some guilt-free flavor.
1 Lemon OR
Slice the fruit into 1/4th inch slices. When you are ready to cook, lay the slices of fruit on the pan/grill and lay the chicken on top of the fruit. Takes slightly longer to fully cook, but stays amazingly juicey and has a mild citrus flavor added. Feel free to squeeze extra juice on top of chicken for added flavor.
I love doing this to add a twist to my chicken. Happy cooking
- 11-17-2005, 12:26 PM
Thanks bro, I appreciate this. Everyone needs a few chicken recipes.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dr of Golf in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 03-22-2004, 11:41 AM
- By MadChild in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2003, 11:46 AM
- By Poetik Proze in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 05-21-2003, 09:34 AM
- By Matthew D in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2003, 04:35 PM
- By gettin'old in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 12-28-2002, 10:37 AM