Peanut butter cookies

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
1 c peanut butter (reduced fat or natty)
1 c splenda
2 egg whites

Instructions

Mix ingredients and roll into balls about the size of a walnut. Place on greased cookie sheet and mash down with a fork. Bake at 350 till lightly browned. Remove from cookie sheet immediately and allow to cool on a rack. Makes 16-24 cookies, depending on size.

FitDay Breakdown (per cookie, 16ct batch)
sourcegrams cals%totalTotal: 96 Fat:6 55 56% Sat:1 12 12% Poly:2 17 17% Mono:3 26 27%Carbs:6 22 23% Fiber:1 0 0%Protein:5 20 21%Alcohol:0 0 0%

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
I love peanut butter cookies. I will gives these instruction to one of my female friends, so they can cook these cookies for me.

Thanks

1 c peanut butter (reduced fat or natty)
1 c splenda
2 egg whites

Instructions

Mix ingredients and roll into balls about the size of a walnut. Place on greased cookie sheet and mash down with a fork. Bake at 350 till lightly browned. Remove from cookie sheet immediately and allow to cool on a rack. Makes 16-24 cookies, depending on size.

FitDay Breakdown (per cookie, 16ct batch)
sourcegrams cals%totalTotal: 96 Fat:6 55 56% Sat:1 12 12% Poly:2 17 17% Mono:3 26 27%Carbs:6 22 23% Fiber:1 0 0%Protein:5 20 21%Alcohol:0 0 0%

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
lolllllllllllll

Why I have to be all that dawg???? They be asking to do things for me and a woman have that special touch in the kitchen.

BTW>>>>Don't hate. :)
I was just kidding, but c'mon, it involves like 3 ingredients and and even fewer steps. Can't be that hard. On that note, I'm going to go ahead and give these a try.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
I was kidding and being serious at the same time. ;)

Dawg I really don't cook. I tell them how I like my food and they cook it for me.

This one female cooked me five chicken breast dinners yesterday and placed them in zip lock containers and they sitting in my fridge right now.

Psss, just to let you know...you can get females to do work for you; sex is not the only thing you can get from them. ;)

I was just kidding, but c'mon, it involves like 3 ingredients and and even fewer steps. Can't be that hard. On that note, I'm going to go ahead and give these a try.

Cold

Awards
Psss, just to let you know...you can get females to do work for you; sex is not the only thing you can get from them. ;)
Yeah, but you can also use sex to get them to do what you want them to do.:D Btw, the recipe looks great! Definetly giving that a try sometime.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I was gonna try the recipe when I saw the thread, but now I'm gonna have a woman cook them for me before sex. Who says AM dialogue isn't ripe with brilliant ideas!

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
MMMMMMMMM! I love anything with peanut butter...thank god I am bulking right now.

recipe looks great bro, thanks.

regards,
COTC

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that's the right format to follow...sex them right and you can get what you want. :thumbsup: {I see you have been school well grasshopper}

but

Sometimes that can be a pain because they become stalkers. :twisted:

I have already have faxed the recipe out to a female friend and she said I can pick the cookies up tonight, after work.

Yeah, but you can also use sex to get them to do what you want them to do.:D Btw, the recipe looks great! Definetly giving that a try sometime.

NUPE69

Awards
Wow, that plan sound good to me. :) bang bang bang

Yeah, that's the right format to follow...sex them right and you can get what you want. :thumbsup: {I see you have been school well grasshopper}

but

Sometimes that can be a pain because they become stalkers. :twisted:

I have already have faxed the recipe out to a female friend and she said I can pick the cookies up tonight, after work.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I was gonna try the recipe when I saw the thread, but now I'm gonna have a woman cook them for me before sex. Who says AM dialogue isn't ripe with brilliant ideas!
Why don't you have her make them with just a apron on? When they're done you can have her lay down and place peanut butter cookies at strategic locations on her body. Have target practice with tasty bottle of choclate syrup and clean up the carnage. :thumbsup: