- 09-20-2005, 07:05 AM
I though I'd post something in here. This is good, and the Teriyaki can be substituted for sweet and sour sauce (which I find better).
Take a chicken breast, and put it over some foil. Cut a ring of onion (a whole ring, not just the outside) and put it over the chicken. Next cut a ring of bell pepper, and put it over the onion. Take some sliced pineapple, and put it inside the bell pepper. Next, pour teriyaki sauce or sweet and sour sauce over the whole thing (too taste). wrap it up in foil and cook it in the oven for about 45 min to an hour. It can be cooked on the grill also.
This works with pork chops too, if anybody eats them here
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dr of Golf in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 03-22-2004, 12:41 PM
- By MadChild in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2003, 12:46 PM
- By Poetik Proze in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 05-21-2003, 10:34 AM
- By Matthew D in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2003, 05:35 PM
- By gettin'old in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 12-28-2002, 11:37 AM