Roasted Broccolli

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Need a vegetable but burned out?Want one can eat and can't wait to make another batch of? Then you have come to the right spot

Roasted Broccolli

Pre-heat oven to 450

Cover Cookie Pan with broccolli florets(sp?) - I prefer the smaller the better for roasting purposes

Cover entire pan with salt, pepper, and seasoned salt

Cover entire pan wtih light drizzling of olive oil.

Mix with hands all together covering each piece of broccolli with olive oil & seasoning.

Cover one last time Pan with light layer of seasoned salt.

Put in Oven roast for 15-20 minutes.

Comes out crunchy and delicious.

!!WARNING!! If made correctly you will probably eat the whole pan the first time you try them because they are soo good.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That horny bat action u got going on, I cannot freakin concentrate on anything u write, with the CORKED BAT lookin at me. This is the best I have seen so far, my wife just came in here an looked, and was like, that cant be real, is it ???? good work... :)

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It looks real, but is not. Look at the shadow coming off of the bat's left ear. The bat's weenie shoul be making the same shadow...unless it is a vampire-dick bat...dim

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
It looks real, but is not. Look at the shadow coming off of the bat's left ear. The bat's weenie shoul be making the same shadow...unless it is a vampire-dick bat...dim
the shadow is directly behind the bat, which would make seeing the shadow of the bat dick impossible.

i cant believe we are analyzing a bat dick.

and i just wanted to say i HATE HATE HATE cooked broccolli

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
hahaha....i love thsi thread, lol

bat dicks and crispy broccoli florets?!?!

:toofunny:

regards,
COTC

PS: I love broccoli!!!!!

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'm not awake yet. Is this a recipe for broccoli or bat dick?

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
the shadow is directly behind the bat, which would make seeing the shadow of the bat dick impossible.

i cant believe we are analyzing a bat dick.

and i just wanted to say i HATE HATE HATE cooked broccolli
You can see the shadow of the right ball and a small shadow of the corked weiner; and give this a try pioneer, I hated cooked broccolli too.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
isn't the shadow theory what they used to try and prove that the picture of oswald wasn't real in the JFK movie

JCJXXL

Awards
Hey Bohica, just wanted to thank you for the recipe. Other than an occassional salad, I'm not a fan of vegetables. Unfortunately, they are a necessary evil especially when dieting. Anyway, I made some today and used McCormick Garlic Pepper Grinder seasoning and to my surprise I actually enjoyed the broccolli. I also sliced some yellow peppers and did the same thing. Funny how such a simple recipe can make a difference. Thanks!

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Hey Bohica, just wanted to thank you for the recipe. Other than an occassional salad, I'm not a fan of vegetables. Unfortunately, they are a necessary evil especially when dieting. Anyway, I made some today and used McCormick Garlic Pepper Grinder seasoning and to my surprise I actually enjoyed the broccolli. I also sliced some yellow peppers and did the same thing. Funny how such a simple recipe can make a difference. Thanks!
Anytime, it's really good with asparagus too.

ivydude

Board Supporter
Awards
Sounds delicious...the broccoli that is. I think I'm going to try this and throw in some garlic.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
FYI: "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter"
is not an adequate substitute for Olive Oil :(

Beatmaster

Awards
Men, i'm gonna have to try this....... soon
Oh Yeah with garlic on top of that!

on top of my list, for sure!!!