Protein Icing

IRserge

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes I just disovered how to make protein icing for the cinnimon and splenda bagels. I just had it post workout and feel like I cheated on my diet haha.

1 scoop Vanilla Optimum 100% whey
about 1/2oz of water (I didn't measure it out)
4 packets of Splenda

Put the whey in a small bowl. Add the water, I didnt measure the water out exactly so just add small amounts at a time and mix with a fork until all the whey is at a gooy consistency. Add the 4 packets of Splenda (more or less depending on your taste). Mix everything together with the fork until there are no lumps and it forms a smooth consistency. Put in the fridge for 1-2 hours. I made this before my workout and left it in the fridge and just dipped my cinnimon/splenda bagel in it, it was orgasmic.

mrmoose63

mrmoose63

Awards
I'm definately gonna have to try this out... mmmm icing

-Moose

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
man...icing sounds delicious especially since it has probably been months before i've had any, lol.

I'll give it a shot sometime...thanks bro

regards,
COTC

IRserge

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
haha no problem guys, after the amount of time i've been dieting u'd try ANYTHING to make the food a little ifferent or just taste a little bit better. Enjoy!

Jblake

Awards
holy crap! i can't wait to try this. Does anyone else go crazy for the icing that comes with toaster streudels... i think that's what they're called. like a crusty pastry with filling that you put in the toaster. i wish i still ate those...

IRserge

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
putting this on top of the cinnimon/splenda bagels is so much more delicious then any processed pastry snacks you get out of a box.