Cooking with Brandon

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    Solid work again man!
    You try any of it yet?


  2. I didn't have chicken so I did tilapia with your recipe.....I can't shop until Saturday
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    I didn't have chicken so I did tilapia with your recipe.....I can't shop until Saturday
    Which recipe?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Which recipe?
    Lemon chicken....turned it into lemon tilapia

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    Lemon chicken....turned it into lemon tilapia
    Oh its so good with everything.
    •   
       


  6. No idea how I missed these until now. Looks really good! Appreciate the time man!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  7. And where abouts in Alaska? I have friends up in Willow that I try to see ever 2 or 3 years, when the silvers are running.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Oh its so good with everything.
    Sht yeah!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    And where abouts in Alaska? I have friends up in Willow that I try to see ever 2 or 3 years, when the silvers are running.
    if he's not going to send me any salmon I'll just drive there and take him swimming when I get there

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    if he's not going to send me any salmon I'll just drive there and take him swimming when I get there
    Naughty

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    if he's not going to send me any salmon I'll just drive there and take him swimming when I get there
    In your one piece? Or are you gonna bust out the banana hammock
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    In your one piece? Or are you gonna bust out the banana hammock
    ,z now I'm starting to realize who you are

  13. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    And where abouts in Alaska? I have friends up in Willow that I try to see ever 2 or 3 years, when the silvers are running.
    I'm from Anchorage. I go up to Willow also during the salmon runs. But I'm stuck in the south for a while.

  14. great thread bro
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

  15. My wife was excited about these. We just need to find time to do up more of these

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    My wife was excited about these. We just need to find time to do up more of these
    Glad to hear that bro. I'll put some more up tomorrow for you.

  17. Subbed

    ... to fap to the food porn.

    Only food I'm allowed to eat during my cut are my finger nails, Sundays: finger -and toe nails.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Subbed

    ... to fap to the food porn.

    Only food I'm allowed to eat during my cut are my finger nails, Sundays: finger -and toe nails.
    I've been meaning to put up pics buuuut I've been lazy. Maybe try someone else's toe nails to keep it from getting stale. Haha

  19. In. Great thread
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    I've been meaning to put up pics buuuut I've been lazy. Maybe try someone else's toe nails to keep it from getting stale. Haha
    LOL!
    Gonna try @smith_69 's toenails next, peeling off the paint and glitter first.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    LOL!
    Gonna try @smith_69 's toenails next, peeling off the paint and glitter first.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA awesome

  22. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    LOL!
    Gonna try @smith_69 's toenails next, peeling off the paint and glitter first.
    Shyt, you must be REAL hungry! lol

  23. Added Chicken Bechamel to first post. Just for you @ryane87

  24. Sometimes I feel like my dog is eating better since I started restricting my diet. Actually the dog was/still eating better than me some days. I was literally exactly what you were Clen... Chicken (plain) + brown rice/wild rice..

    I'm looking at the dog and it's got (my girl spoils the crap out of it), chopped livers, chunks of steak fat, small amount of kibble ( like as a base or something, it's like 5 kibble in there barely counts) and she ... actually ... grated ... cheese on it. Dog is inhaling it. I was looking at the dog eat and my mouth was watering!!! WTF? So these are going to go to good use. I'll be eating better than man chow now (what I called my meals last week).

    Thanks @Brandinooooo

  25. Quote Originally Posted by sespress View Post
    Sometimes I feel like my dog is eating better since I started restricting my diet. Actually the dog was/still eating better than me some days. I was literally exactly what you were Clen... Chicken (plain) + brown rice/wild rice..

    I'm looking at the dog and it's got (my girl spoils the crap out of it), chopped livers, chunks of steak fat, small amount of kibble ( like as a base or something, it's like 5 kibble in there barely counts) and she ... actually ... grated ... cheese on it. Dog is inhaling it. I was looking at the dog eat and my mouth was watering!!! WTF? So these are going to go to good use. I'll be eating better than man chow now (what I called my meals last week).

    Thanks @Brandinooooo
    Happy I could help out man. Enjoy!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cooking With The Mentally Challenged !
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-20-2007, 01:29 PM
  2. ( ( Cooking with Evopro ? ) )
    By designgray in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 04:18 PM
  3. I'm still alive. Cooking with Muira Puama
    By Mach .78 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-17-2006, 11:32 PM
  4. Cooking with whey
    By JustMe in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-22-2003, 08:14 PM
  5. Cooking with the George Foreman Grill
    By Blazer88 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-10-2002, 12:52 AM
Log in
Log in