Awesome Summer Cut or Recomp Meals All Here!!!

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
Hey everyone,

just wanted to start a very general thread on some clean meals for people during the summer and those on a cut right now. I'm actually on a recomp/cut so I have to adjust myself differently like many others.

Post some of your favorite meal ideas from snacks to main courses. Would love to just compile a solid list and throw around ideas for everyone (including myself). It'd be sweet if you could list some of the points of your choice food such as: macros being low or high. lactose intolerant. gluten free. The list can go on and hopefully this could help out a ton of people!

P.S by all means, throw in the recipe if it's not too long and we can see if anyone else has tried them!

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
My girlfriend's parents are actually gluten-free and paleo so it works awesome for me usually, I just have to eat enormous amounts of meals.

missesmonique

missesmonique

Awards
aw I was hoping there were some cool meal ideas in here :(

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
I want people to add some! I'm waiting too Monique!

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
what kind of ratios are you lookin for?

and what kind of diet are you doin exactly-It would be alot easier to help you out if you said a little more than your just doing a recomp

But anyways I got some favorites here that i use all the time-

lemon pepper tuna steaks,
DDP smoked chicken
Beer Can Chicken
Pan Seared sirloin
shallow fried sweet tater logs
cajun boiled peanuts
walking tacos
smoked pork loin
buffalo chicken sammich
buffalo cordon bleu
pan fried gator nuggets
chicken cucumber salad.

its all just a matter of what your lookin for. Ive got tons more and can give you variations on each to meet/limit macros. if you see one that sparks your interest or if you want more just lemme know and I can hunt down a recipe.

or hell if you are lookin for more beef, chicken, pork, seafood, or veggie ideas just say -the options are limitless