Anyone tried this?

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I just had the most amazing thing I'm sure other people have tried it but I figured I'd post just in case.

Plain Greek yogurt. A scoop of cinnamon bun myofusion. Stir it up. Add a few shakes of cinnamon and a handful of raw almonds. Freaking amazing. I'm gonna try to freeze it and see how that works but even like this it's thick and smooth and tastes amazing, loaded with protein, low carb and healthy fats.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
fuking genius. reps when im on website

joh408

Awards
  • Established
I do this with my chocolate mint protein and it tastes amazing. I whip it up into almost a mousse like texture

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Haven't yet. Thought about it but I didn't have the patience to wait haha

joh408

Awards
  • Established
There's a few recipes on here for making ice cream so I might try that later tonight or just try to freeze it with the Greek yogurt and the protein powder. Ill let you know later

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Stuck it in the freezer about 30 minutes ago. Just Chobani Greek yogurt and ON Whey. Ill see how it turns out in a few hours and adjust from there. I usually use ***e but I had Chobani on hand so I used it

joh408

Awards
  • Established
F a g e. just a different brand

joh408

Awards
  • Established
I had to scrape the sides of the bowl since the sides froze. Ill check on it in 30 minutes but it wasn't really ice cream consistency but more like if you chopped up a fudgesicle

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Not really ice cream consistency but good enough for me. 3 hours in the freezer:

I must say I do love it as its a decently frozen treat and I haven't had ice cream or anything like that in months so it was a good change up

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Yeah looks like it'll work lol. I gotta give it a shot

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty much the only way I can tolerate plain GY is by adding stuff like waldens chocolate syrup, peanut butter, and nuts for the crunchiness.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Just an update. I got a tub of the new myofusion elite Peanut Butter Cookie Dough. Holy amazing on its own, mix it with the Greek yogurt. End game. Best thing ever. I'd rather have it than ice cream or fro-yo or any of that garbage.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Just an update. I got a tub of the new myofusion elite Peanut Butter Cookie Dough. Holy amazing on its own, mix it with the Greek yogurt. End game. Best thing ever. I'd rather have it than ice cream or fro-yo or any of that garbage.
slice bananas and strawberries into it

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Might try that post workout sometime, been keepin my carbs pretty low lately tho.

hubbabubba

hubbabubba

Awards
I just had the most amazing thing I'm sure other people have tried it but I figured I'd post just in case.

Plain Greek yogurt. A scoop of cinnamon bun myofusion. Stir it up. Add a few shakes of cinnamon and a handful of raw almonds. Freaking amazing. I'm gonna try to freeze it and see how that works but even like this it's thick and smooth and tastes amazing, loaded with protein, low carb and healthy fats.
I like using the Myofusion peanut butter cookie dough, Greek yogurt and a spoonful of creamy butter. Healthy and like eating desert. The Cinnabon one sounds good too.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Peanut butter? My first thought was u were mixing actual butter into it lol. It's early.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Heads up. Tried this tonight with myofusion bananna perfection which I love as a shake, but it was AWFUL with the Greek yogurt. Just terrible. I choked it down anyway but.... Don't waste it trying lol. Ugh.