Microwave Recipes

c_mharvey84

Awards
Hi Guys,

Only my second post on here but hoping there be a few people out there who can help.

Im currently working away on a construction site in the middle of nowhere, site accomodation is basic and the only available cooking currently are a microwave a kettle and some cuttlery you get the picture!!!

So my question is meals that are healthy high protein and other essential marcros made in a microwave is this possible and any ideas recipes would be gratefully recieved I have already purchased steam micro rice and micro vegetables whilst around the supermarket at the weekend but still lacking some menu ideas particularly cooking meat products etc.

Thanks in Advance.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Guys,

Only my second post on here but hoping there be a few people out there who can help.

Im currently working away on a construction site in the middle of nowhere, site accomodation is basic and the only available cooking currently are a microwave a kettle and some cuttlery you get the picture!!!

So my question is meals that are healthy high protein and other essential marcros made in a microwave is this possible and any ideas recipes would be gratefully recieved I have already purchased steam micro rice and micro vegetables whilst around the supermarket at the weekend but still lacking some menu ideas particularly cooking meat products etc.

Thanks in Advance.
Why not cook food in bulk (meats/veggies/etc) and then bring it in Tupperware?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just about everything is reheatable in a microwave. Just bring left overs

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always thought that cooking in a microwave robs the food of nutritional value.

c_mharvey84

Awards
@jim yeah starting to edge that way some home cooked chilli or stews along with the rice and veg cant be all bad tupperware sealed we do have a small fridge also so right now thats what im thiking will be my best bet. Still if anyone is a marco pierre white with a microwave and wants to chime in????