- 12-14-2012, 06:01 PM
Found this on a cooking website a while back, it's delicious:
- 2 lemons
- 1/3 cup(s) plain breadcrumbs
- 4 (1/2-inch thick, 1 pound total) turkey breast cutlets
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 pint(s) grape or cherry tomatoes
- 4 large fresh thyme sprigs
- 1/2 cup(s) dry white wine
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced shallot
- 2 tablespoon(s) drained capers
- 1 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
1.Cut off peel and pith from lemons. Cut into slices, then cut slices in half; reserve. Spread breadcrumbs on waxed paper. Press cutlets into crumbs to coat.
2.Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat. Lightly spray cutlets with cooking spray. Cook 2 1/2-minutes per side or until golden and no longer pink in thickest parts. Remove to a platter and keep warm.
3.Add tomatoes and thyme to skillet, raise heat to high, and cook, shaking pan, for 2 to 3 minutes or until tomato skins start to char and split in spots; transfer to platter.
4.Add wine, shallot, and capers to skillet; boil 1 minute or until wine is reduced by half. Reduce heat and swirl in butter and reserved lemon slices until butter is emulsified. Spoon over turkey and serve with tomatoes.
Protein: 29 grams
Fat: 4 grams
Carbohydrates: 15 grams
Serve with a salad and oil dressing or pasta depending on your macro needs.
Similar Forum Threads
- By D-termine in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-10-2006, 11:27 PM
- By UNDERTAKER in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 02-24-2005, 10:09 AM
- By TravTriggz in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 11-30-2004, 04:08 PM
- By Matthew D in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 08-13-2004, 05:20 PM
- By Biggs in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 11-29-2003, 11:34 AM