½ tsp. salt
2 tsp. vanilla extract
4 large egg whites
1- 15 oz. can of raw pumpkin
2 C oat flour
2 scoops vanilla whey protein
½ cup almond milk
Preheat the oven to 350.
Spray a 9 X 13 Pyrex dish with non-stick spray.
Combine first 11 ingredients and mix well.
Add the final 3 ingredients, and mix until incorporated.
Spread batter into the Pyrex dish and back for 30 min.
47 calories per bar

Crustless Pumpkin Pie

Ingredients

1/4 cup water
2 1-ounce envelopes unflavored gelatin
2 cups fat-free evaporated milk, divided
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 15-ounce can pure pumpkin
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp vanilla extract

Directions

Spray a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, sprinkle gelatin in water. Leave to stand for 5 minutes.
Pour 1 cup of fat-free evaporated milk into a small saucepan and heat until almost boiling. Remove from heat and whisk into gelatin. Don’t worry if it the gelatin has hardened, the hot milk will liquefy it. Stir in remaining cup of evaporated milk, sugar, canned pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves and vanilla extract. Stir until well blended.
Pour pumpkin mixture into pie plate. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.

Calories 152
Carbohydrate 32.1g
Fiber 1.7g
Protein 5.4g

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i was craving a pumpkin pie from mcdonalds and was able to talk myself out of it by grabbing a jello instant pudding mix and just using a tablespoon and a half of it added to my vanilla protein and bam my pumpkin fix was devoured

gokix811

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
DOTTIE'S PUMPKIN POUND CAKE (low carb)
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 cup granulated Splenda or equivalent liquid Splenda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Pinch to 1/8 teaspoon salt
5 eggs
6 ounces almond flour, about 1 1/2 cups
Grease an 8x4" loaf pan well or line with foil and grease foil. In a medium bowl, beat the pumpkin, Splenda, baking powder, vanilla, spice and salt, if using, with an electric mixer until well blended. Beat in the eggs, then the almond flour. Add a little water, if needed, to make a thick, but pourable batter (I didn't need it). Pour into the pan and bake at 300º 60-75 minutes, until the cake pulls away from the sides of the pan a bit and a toothpick comes out clean. Mine took about 65 minutes. The toothpick came out clean at 60 minutes, but it needed to brown a little more. This comes out so moist that the extra baking time will be fine. Let cool in the pan on a rack for 10 minutes. Remove from the pan and peel off the foil; cool completely on a rack before slicing. Store in the refrigerator or freeze.
Makes 1 loaf or 12 servings
Can be frozen
With granular Splenda:
Per Serving: 130 Calories; 9g Fat; 6g Protein; 7g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 5g Net Carbs With liquid Splenda:
Per Serving: 122 Calories; 9g Fat; 6g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 3g Net Carbs

Not my recipe just one that I found online. I made 2 loaves last week and I've been eating it throughout the week. Use egg substitute for lower fat content. :)