Pour in a skillet on MEDIUM heat and cook evenly on both sides
Distribute mix even should make 3-4 pancakes
Basically cook just like pancakes

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do the pancakes hold together? Can they be cooked to be fluffy or do they come out kind of like flatbreads?

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
5 egg whites, 2 whole eggs
3/4 to 1 cup of oatmeal, whatever you prefer
1/4 of a cup of sugar free maple syrup
1 cup of skim milk
Put it all in a bowl and whisk it together
Pour in a skillet on MEDIUM heat and cook evenly on both sides
Distribute mix even should make 3-4 pancakes
Basically cook just like pancakes
I put the eggs and oatmeal in a blender. The oatmeal blends much better and everything gets liquified

Rush8780

Rush8780

Awards
I like to leave the oats whole, I like the texture of the oats. Seems to hold together better for me, comes out lookin like real pancakes or like a thicker tortilla

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I line to add a scoop of protein powder to add protein of course but it makes the batter fluffy too. Never been patient enough for pancakes, so i just pour it all in a waffle iron!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

clifford4970

Awards
I make mine like this and love them-
1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup egg whites (or 4 egg whites)
1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese
A touch of vanilla
Blend it all together then cook like a regular pancake.
Cals- 315
Carbs- 35ish
Protein- 32ish

technique88

technique88

Awards
I make mine like this and love them-
1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup egg whites (or 4 egg whites)
1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese
A touch of vanilla
Blend it all together then cook like a regular pancake.
Cals- 315
Carbs- 35ish
Protein- 32ish
Great recipe!

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Good... Took peanut butter and Nutella about a tablespoon of each, microwave for about 30sec stir at 15, and poured on them!!! Mmmmmmm... Thanks

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Good... Took peanut butter and Nutella about a tablespoon of each, microwave for about 30sec stir at 15, and poured on them!!! Mmmmmmm... Thanks
I'll stay away from the Nutella unless its a cheat meal lol but I never thought about microwaving the PB and glazing it on top of the protein pancake. Does it thicken/harder as it cools off or will the syrup comsistancy stay?

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
I'll stay away from the Nutella unless its a cheat meal lol but I never thought about microwaving the PB and glazing it on top of the protein pancake. Does it thicken/harder as it cools off or will the syrup comsistancy stay?
I usually don't let it sit that long! Hell my breakfast is gone in less then 3 min!!!:) I don't give it a chance to harden.
Maybe try some PB and a little honey?

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I usually don't let it sit that long! Hell my breakfast is gone in less then 3 min!!!:) I don't give it a chance to harden.
Maybe try some PB and a little honey?
I'll give it a go.. I sometimes get Walden Farms maple syrup. It's zero cals, carbs, fat, sodium and it still tastes good

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I just made these and all I can say about these is wow. They taste so good. I like to use Agave Nectar for a natural
sweetner to them and man its so good! I used the same amount of egg whites in the recipe and I also used some cocoa
all natural for sweetner too. I like to put berries on top of my pancakes for an added taste factor. So good

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Found tomorrows breakfast thanks for this

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Made these last two days and cannot keep them from sticking to pan! Beyond the point of a pancake. More like scrambled pancakes... Any tips? I'm cooking with gas by the way

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Made these last two days and cannot keep them from sticking to pan! Beyond the point of a pancake. More like scrambled pancakes... Any tips? I'm cooking with gas by the way
Are you using cooking spray like Pam? Also, since you are not using a traditional pancake mix I personally believe that you have to cook this on low. Constantly lift and turn edges.. Also I liquefy everything. Try mine...

1) 1 cup oatmeal
2) 8 eggwhites
3) Blend it all together until you get liquid
4) Pour contents onto a squillet
5) Before you flip, sprinkle some cinnomon on top
6) Sprinkle cinnomon on the flipped side
7) Dietary syrup or sprinkle sweet n low

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I just have to let you know something. I had these again this morning. MAn they taste so good!
I also added my own ingredients to this mix for added flavor today I added my own stuff to the mix.
This time I added blueberries and strawberries and I also added splenda and used chocolate protein.

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
I sneaked a serving of the new Muscle Gauge Nutrition Peanut Butter flavor pure whey isolate into my friend's usual pancake mix one morning and didn't tell them until after, it was protein! They said they actually tasted better than their regular bisquik mix pancakes they usually have regularly.

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
I need to get me som MGN protein!!!! Miss the flavor... Best IMO!

keipei

Awards
i do mine with almond flour or powder; protein powder. Eggs and sometimes fruits!

Anesthetist

Awards
Typical pancake recipe for me is 1 scoop casein, 2 eggs, and 50g of oat flour or the Krusteaz instant pancake mix. Then I add water to desired consistency, which is usually 2 tbs and makes a thick batter.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Protien denatures as its heated, especially whey. Try making the pancake without the protien and when your finished add a scoop or 2 to a bowl, add water to syrupy constancy and pour that over your cakes. It'll add great taste without additional carbs

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Protien denatures as its heated, especially whey. Try making the pancake without the protien and when your finished add a scoop or 2 to a bowl, add water to syrupy constancy and pour that over your cakes. It'll add great taste without additional carbs
so you want me to eat my chicken raw too? I mean, we cook that don't we? Just because its denatured doesn't mean the amino acids are unuseable.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
so you want me to eat my chicken raw too? I mean, we cook that don't we? Just because its denatured doesn't mean the amino acids are unuseable.
Yeah it would be if we didn't live in a country where we sanitize everything, but that's a different topic.

They can be useable but if you can prevent it from denaturing then I would. There's a study on how microwave denatures proteins because its using radiation to heat food quickly. It also caused a large increase in percent of cancers in the microwave. Coincidence? Everyone has there own opinion, I'm just tellin you mine.

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
I need to get me som MGN protein!!!! Miss the flavor... Best IMO!
Yes! you should! I am an addict when it comes to the Cake batter flavor isolate! lol I litterally use it in almost everything! Pancakes, Waffles, Shakes, carbfree micro cakes, coffee creamer substitute, my oatmeal and of course smoothies! yummo!

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Yes! you should! I am an addict when it comes to the Cake batter flavor isolate! lol I litterally use it in almost everything! Pancakes, Waffles, Shakes, carbfree micro cakes, coffee creamer substitute, my oatmeal and of course smoothies! yummo!
Hmmm coffee creamer huh? Gonna try that!

My pancakes are now this:

1 cup grounded oats
4 egg whites 1 whole
1 banana
Few tbsp almond milk or milk

Make a couple for my 2 yr old and then I add to batter 1 scoop MGN vanilla Carmel and a little milk.

All mixed in my Bullet!