My breakfast on cheat/carb-load days

Hyperion

Hyperion

Awards
250grams of full-fat strained Greek yogurt, 50 grams of mixed nuts (peanuts, cashews, wallnuts, almonds etc), seedless white grapes and two tablespoons of honey!

H-E-A-V-E-N!!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
250grams of full-fat strained Greek yogurt, 50 grams of mixed nuts (peanuts, cashews, wallnuts, almonds etc), seedless white grapes and two tablespoons of honey!

H-E-A-V-E-N!!!
Hmm doesn't seem like a cheat tho....I'll stick with my 1200 calories mega blueberry muffin with pumpkin flavored cream cheese! :)

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 blueberry chobani's, 1 cup pumpkin flax granola mixed in, and then whatever's leftover from dinner

Hardgainer666

Hardgainer666

Awards
usually have my cheat meal or refeed in the evening only when i feel i really need one if body is shutting down . Cut them out 4 weeks from comp

Hyperion

Hyperion

Awards
I'm currently at about 9%bf and because I'd like to maintain this for a few months before upping kcals around November to bulk over the winter, I'm slowly upping from 1,500kcal a day to 1,750 for 2 weeks, then 2,000 for 2 weeks and finally at 2,300 which is my maitainance.

Untill then my cheat/carb-load Sundays are usually as many carbs from honey and fruits as I can eat and 1 cheat meal. Had my some Colonel after going to the beach :-D