Any one know how to make hot pot?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey everyone.

Looking to either find some good restaurant in NYC that makes hot pot or know if anyone knows how.

I'm dying for it!

Dogsoldier

Dogsoldier

Awards
Are you talking about the Chinese dish where the cooks just throws in a bunch of stuff and you eat it?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a boili pot of like chili and chili oil and other stud to dip raw food into and cook in the pot

Dogsoldier

Dogsoldier

Awards
There are tons of ways to do that. I would google "Mongolian hot pot" or just plan "hot pot".

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are tons of ways to do that. I would google "Mongolian hot pot" or just plan "hot pot".
I was hoping on someone in the my area that knows where to get it.

Making it seems a bit annoying come to think of it

Dogsoldier

Dogsoldier

Awards
I was hoping on someone in the my area that knows where to get it.

Making it seems a bit annoying come to think of it
Oh, I missed read the original question. The best I know of is the Golden Dragon on Tanque Verde Road. Of course, I am in Tucson, so that really doesn't help.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
someplace on Canal Street - or one of the South of Houston side streets would be my guess :)

Seriously though one of the best reviewed dumpling houses is on Eldridge that much i know for sure.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
someplace on Canal Street - or one of the South of Houston side streets would be my guess :)

Seriously though one of the best reviewed dumpling houses is on Eldridge that much i know for sure.
I'll definitely look into them.