Any one know how to make hot pot?
- 07-17-2012, 11:05 PM
- 08-01-2012, 03:15 PM
Are you talking about the Chinese dish where the cooks just throws in a bunch of stuff and you eat it?
- 08-01-2012, 08:09 PM
It's a boili pot of like chili and chili oil and other stud to dip raw food into and cook in the pot
08-01-2012, 09:34 PM
There are tons of ways to do that. I would google "Mongolian hot pot" or just plan "hot pot".
08-02-2012, 12:11 AM
I was hoping on someone in the my area that knows where to get it.Originally Posted by Dogsoldier
Making it seems a bit annoying come to think of it
08-02-2012, 11:56 AM
08-02-2012, 12:49 PM
- 5'10" lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
someplace on Canal Street - or one of the South of Houston side streets would be my guess
Seriously though one of the best reviewed dumpling houses is on Eldridge that much i know for sure.
08-02-2012, 09:57 PM
I'll definitely look into them.Originally Posted by Bolanrox
Similar Forum Threads
- By jtterrible in forum RecipesReplies: 12Last Post: 06-07-2011, 09:35 AM
- By Dr. Death in forum AnabolicsReplies: 27Last Post: 04-12-2005, 01:13 PM
- By Dr. Death in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-30-2005, 08:07 AM
- By CROWLER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-07-2005, 12:42 PM
- By Nelson in forum General ChatReplies: 28Last Post: 01-29-2003, 01:13 AM