Greek Yogurt

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
I know I'm probably late to the party,
But I've just discovered Greek yogurt (last 6 months) and it has since become a staple in my diet.
I use the plain nonfat 23 grams of protein.
If you're like me and like to experiment in the kitchen, it's pretty versatile. It can be sweet or savory, and is a great substitute for sour cream.
Anyway if you are a fan, I would love to hear how everyone else is using it.

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
Mix it w chocolate supreme casein, cottage cheese, and/or peanut butter/almonds w some milk or water. Great pudding. I eat it to last through the night. Good sh!t.

1 More Repp

1 More Repp

Awards
Yep GY has been a staple of mine as well!! I buy the f a g e brand at Costco. Lately I've been putting a few drops of liquid stevia in it with Mio fruit punch drink mix and some dry roasted peanuts. Tastes just like a Pb & j perfect pre-bed snack IMO.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GY is great. Usually find Oikos for about $1.00 per cup. But I buy the store/generic brand (Plain) and it's about .88 cents per cup so I always stock up! :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
half or full scoop of protein powder mixed in......my buddy has some recipe from the ab diet that uses it with chicken and it's really good from the few times i tried it

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
half or full scoop of protein powder mixed in......my buddy has some recipe from the ab diet that uses it with chicken and it's really good from the few times i tried it
I used it w lime, indian spices, olive oil, and chicken. Had it today. It was a nice change of pace.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
I usually just use 16 oz and mix it with granola or make a fruit smoothie out of it for a good carb source.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
get the 2% and mix it with liptons french onion soup mix, get some whole grain style chip and youve got a pretty healthy protein packed chips and dip recipe that you can eat practically anytime

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
get the 2% and mix it with liptons french onion soup mix, get some whole grain style chip and youve got a pretty healthy protein packed chips and dip recipe that you can eat practically anytime
I'm trying this tomorrow, thanks for the tip!

boomhauer

Awards
I use it in chicken salad instead of using mayo. Surprisingly, you can hardly tell the difference.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
honey, scoop of plain whey...

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
If you get bored of whey, sugar-free/fat-free jello pudding mix tastes incredible with GY.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Reps! Tried this just now and it tastes just like veggie dip! Can't tell the difference at all! I put a little too much mix so next time I'll just add a tablespoon. Thanks! :)