Almond Madness Cake!!! (5 min recipe ;))

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I give thee...THE ALMOND MADNESS CAKE! (No oven required but recommended):

Screen shot 2012-05-13 at 2.17.33 PM.png

Yes this delicious beast can be yours at the price of...YES YOU GUESSED IT , THE PRICE IS RIGHT: 856 kCals of your daily intake! With some sweet ass 47-50g carbs , 35 grams of AMAZING fats! , and 105g protein!!...I had been wondering about this recipe a lot, more like formulating it and savouring it in my mind...(sorry the pic is only a bit left...but i remembered to share it here after I had already munched A LOT of it , its almost the size of the plate and highly delicious!! !

you will need:

-1 cup Almond Milk!
-2 whole eggs , 2 egg whites!
-1 tbsp Hersheys Dark Cocoa Powder!
-2 tbsp of NATURAL Almond Butter!! Smooth or nutty , your choice!
-1/2 cup of either: Oats/Almond Flour (MUCH BETTER OMG!!)
-2.5 scoops of whey Isolate (I used the remnants of my Iso-100 tub), flavours that go well: Banana, Vanilla, Chocolate...don't do the strawberry...
-Fat Free Cream Cheese (Go with the regular version for more fats, I picked this not because of fat-paranoia I actually enjoy eating a lot of fats on my cardio days..but i cant stand the taste , I like the fat free one :3!!, Greek Yogurt works well too!!) 1 oz. is more than enough to cover it up!! And it gives a sweet taste to it!!

For all you sweet teeth that think this isnt enough! You can add Stevia OR Truvia to it , I just like it as it is hehe.

Take all the ingredients BUT the last one , since its the topping! (yes it comes with a topping too because I'm that awesome!).
Mix em up, and you can either spray an oven container with EVCO and stuff it in the oven for a bit till it puffs up , or throw it in the Microwave for 4 minutes and VOILA! It sponges up so much that it WILL FILL YOU UP!

(Yes , i love almonds...in flour , butter, oil, milk...yum...)

f1ghter33

Awards
cooooll !