BREAKFAST: Guiltless, Shameless pancakes! Come in spread some IDEAS!

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
What's up fellow fitness fanatics!? Here's an easy, quick and DELICIOUS recipe! :woohoo:

Quick and easy recipe, whether your goals are to lose weight or build muscle this recipe can be used! "Guiltless, Shameless Pancakes." We are not professional chefs... only semi-pro.
NUTRITION FACTS: ~325 calories (34g protein, 33g carbohydrates, 3g fat)
1 serving is 0.5 cup of oats
1/4 cup blueberries
5 ounces egg whites
Tablespoon of cinnamon & splenda
1/4 Scoop of vanilla protein powder
* You can add natural PB to increase your fat intake (Spread on top of cooked pancake). I double this recipe for when I am in my "gaining phase." This works well on a cut also, just follow the standard recipe!

Here's a video on "how-to" makes it easy and self-explanatory! DELICIOUS Healthy Recipe "Guiltless Pancakes" - YouTube

-Subscribe to the channel (ZGS1988) for training videos, recipes, supplement reviews and more! We appreciate any input! We try to keep things laid back, but funny as well to keep your attention.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
1/4 cup or scoop of protein powder? Because in here it says cup , in the video says scoop oO!!!

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
scoop! Thanks for noticing, I will change it!

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Any other creative B-fast ideas???

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
NO CONTRIBUTIONS!?!?!?!

mdigregori

Awards
I have an amazing morning protein shake recipe:

2 scoops isoflex peanut butter chocolate
1 pack Quaker instant oatmeal regular
1.5 cups milk
1 tablespoon almond butter
Few ice cubes

Blend it all up and enjoy. Definately my favourite protein shake. You can probably play around with the protein powder but it's probably necessary to use some sort of peanut butter choc flav and isoflex does it best in my opinion

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
I have an amazing morning protein shake recipe:

2 scoops isoflex peanut butter chocolate
1 pack Quaker instant oatmeal regular
1.5 cups milk
1 tablespoon almond butter
Few ice cubes

Blend it all up and enjoy. Definately my favourite protein shake. You can probably play around with the protein powder but it's probably necessary to use some sort of peanut butter choc flav and isoflex does it best in my opinion
Thanks for the idea! However, i am looking more for "Whole foods." Anyone else? :)

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
where did the post go with the guy and the chocolate protein cake idea? It disappeared!?!

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
tried these with choc protein and it's even better!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
i love my protein pancakes!!! i make in bulk eat a few hot right away then grab a cold one as a snack throughout the day

5 whole eggs 5 whites
1 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup almond milk, more or less depending on thickness
1 scoop vanilla protein powder, or whatever you like i switch often
2 cups blueberries, again or whatever you like

i found the best way to make these is like a crepe. lil olive oil, i use a sprayer, med high heat let it heat up real good in a large frying pan 9" or so and make them nice and thin keep the pan hot and oiled and they come out amazing. Just flip when the edges start to dry and bubble. Top with honey if diet allows it, peanut/almond butter, or greek yogurt

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the contribution! I like to add Peanut butter as a topping, it's great when it melts.

Raiph

Raiph

Awards
I like smoked salmon and poached eggs on a wholewheat muffin personally. If you're doing keto, and you fancy treating yourself on the weekend, you could have it with a sabyon sauce, which is easy as hell to make;

Easy sabyon;
50g butter
1 egg yolk
1tsp white wine vinegar (less if you prefer, it's all about taste)
1/2 tsp of fresh dill, chopped

Just bash the butter in the micro till it melts (but isn't bubbling), beat the yolk and the vinegar together in the same bowl, and gradually beat in the butter to the yolk/vinegar mix. You should end up with a creamy sauce to stick on top of almost any fish :)

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I like smoked salmon and poached eggs on a wholewheat muffin personally. If you're doing keto, and you fancy treating yourself on the weekend, you could have it with a sabyon sauce, which is easy as hell to make;

Easy sabyon;
50g butter
1 egg yolk
1tsp white wine vinegar (less if you prefer, it's all about taste)
1/2 tsp of fresh dill, chopped

Just bash the butter in the micro till it melts (but isn't bubbling), beat the yolk and the vinegar together in the same bowl, and gradually beat in the butter to the yolk/vinegar mix. You should end up with a creamy sauce to stick on top of almost any fish :)
for breakfast?

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
for breakfast?
I guess you could eat it for breakfast, more like a lunch or dinner. Anyways, thanks for the input Raiph

Raiph

Raiph

Awards
Its a variation of Eggs Benedict, a pretty famous European breakfast dish

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I like the recipe. I would just add some more protein to it

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
You can add as much as you like. That was plenty for me

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Waffles

1 cup Ricotta Cheese
1 cup grounded oats
1 1/4 cup egg whites
Sugar and Cinnamon to taste

Easy stuff! Makes two belgian waffles. Would suggest spreading PB over them.

40g carbs, 30g protein per waffle IIRC. Haven't made them in a while.

LiftT

LiftT

Awards
Thanks for the ideas, going to make one of these today..!

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Whoa not so negative man, sorry I didn't write "recipes" but some people who don't know much about nutrition/bodybuilding or anything of that latter wanted to know a good breakfast. It was informative and something nice to give people who asked on our FB. Sorry we "wasted" your time, but we helped countless others who need a QUICK balanced breakfast. If you have any questions or suggestions we'd be happy to make a vid for you because others have similar questions, if not; then so be it.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Whoa not so negative man, sorry I didn't write "recipes" but some people who don't know much about nutrition/bodybuilding or anything of that latter wanted to know a good breakfast. It was informative and something nice to give people who asked on our FB. Sorry we "wasted" your time, but we helped countless others who need a QUICK balanced breakfast. If you have any questions or suggestions we'd be happy to make a vid for you because others have similar questions, if not; then so be it.
Just pointing out that video could have been done in 2 minutes. Probably less.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Just pointing out that video could have been done in 2 minutes. Probably less.
We make it funny and informative with step by step what we are doing. Some people arent educated on how to cook anything. Always have haters

uvawahoowa

Awards
We make it funny and informative with step by step what we are doing. Some people arent educated on how to cook anything. Always have haters
Really? Who do you know that can't put water in a bowl of oatmeal put it in the microwave then throw frozen fruit in it? You must think people are pretty dumb

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Really? Who do you know that can't put water in a bowl of oatmeal put it in the microwave then throw frozen fruit in it? You must think people are pretty dumb
Well Like I said 3 posts ago, it was a ? on our FB about what's good for sustained energy to eat for breakfast while dieting or in a bulk phase? The kid asked along with several others, we need it to be quick and easy because they are college students like the rest of us. So there's your answer once again. It's probably a beginner asking the question. So take your hate somewhere else, for idc what you have to say. Explanation done.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
HOW MUCH CAFFEINE!? [video=youtube;EWAAM7cfg3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWAAM7cfg3o&lc=paOhlPX7p-sEKZ05RHuLPEDckqIJKjH_iiDHp80F ARk[/video]