Greek yogurt

GMaN1911

Awards
Honey!! Makes it taste really good and you can throw some fruit I'm there aswell

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agave nectar, granola.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Any protein powder you have that's flavored (and that you like) can be mixed with GY to create a very tasty concoction.

Also, don't forget sugar-free jello pudding. It's like 10 cals a serving, get that (instant stuff) and mix it in with GY, tastes awesome. Lots of different flavors, and you don't have to add all the sugar those companies usually do for their flavored stuff (they usually decrease protein when they flavor it too, the jerks!).

1 More Repp

1 More Repp

Awards
Try the ***e 0% brand that's the only kind I like

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yep, your favorite tasting protein powder mix it together and refrigerate it for alittle

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yep, your favorite tasting protein powder mix it together and refrigerate it for alittle

sinnfinn

Awards
Tried the jello mix and it worked great will try protein next that's again

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I do protein powder I have to add some water to thin it just a bit

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
I buy the plain greek yogurt and just put a splenda packet into it and sometimes I'll throw some sugar free raspberry syrup in it and it tastes fine. Makes it taste so much better and keeps the sugar content down.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I too will say natural honey or diced up fruit.

To be honest the little greek yogurt packs that come with plain greek yogurt on one side, and honey on the other side which you mix together then eat are amazing! Is it Athenos that makes those?

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
To be honest the little greek yogurt packs that come with plain greek yogurt on one side, and honey on the other side which you mix together then eat are amazing! Is it Athenos that makes those?
I've never seen those. I usually buy the Athenos brand, but the 2 serving tub is all I've found. I'll keep my eyes peeled though for the packs!

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I too will say natural honey or diced up fruit.

I believe it's F AGE with the little side cup of flavor lol more expensive though

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mix milk, plain GY, ice cubes and protein powder in a shaker bottle for my protein shakes. Quick and easy.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I add some protein powder and 1-2 sachets of stevia.

sinnfinn

Awards
I got the ***e from SAMs club it has 23 g of protein and 0 fat and less sugar then the rest I found and with the 10 cal no sugar idea I tastes great . And looks like a good snack for sweets

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
macedog24 Nutrition / Health 2
MistrJay Recipes 11
JudoJosh Recipes 6
Nutrition / Health 1
toddgranit Recipes 15