3 eggs (seperated)
2 Scoops Elite Whey Protein Vanilla
2 Tbsp Unsweetened Coccoa
1 tsp Baking Powder
4 Packets PureVia
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Sepeate the egg yolk and egg white into seperate bowls
3. Use a mixer to beat the egg whites until peaks begin to form
4. Scramble the egg yolks
5. Add the whey, cocoa, baking powder and PureVia to the whisked egg whites and mix until evenly distributed
6. Whisk the egg yolks into the egg white mixture/whey mixture until well blended
7. Pour into 5 muffin tins and bake for 8-10 minutes (don’t over bake or they will dry out!)
8. Let cool and enjoy!
For more daily low carb and keto recipes check out Low Carb, Keto , Paleo Diet Recipes | Nutrition Tips !