Sugar-Free Cinnamon Meringue Cookies

S

SinOrSlim

Banned
Awards

Meringues are a great light and airy treat but they are made with a ton of sugar. This recipe makes meringues without the sugar and carbs and allows for a touch of sweetness using stevia instead. I must admit they were lacking a bit in flavor but I decided to post them anyway because for the amount of calories, I’m not complaining! (the whole batch which made 36 cookies only has 120 calories!) I might recommend using coconut flavored extract as well. If you decide to try them and make some variations please let us know how they come out and what you did differently! =)

Ingredients:
1 Cup Egg Whites
2 tsp Vanilla Extract (No High Fructose Corn Syrup)
1 Tbsp Cinnamon
5 Packets PureVia

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees

2. Beat egg whites with a mixer until peaks form

3. Slowly add in the vanilla, stevia and cinnamon and continue to beat until hard peaks form

4. Use a large spoon to spoon out batter onto a greased cookie sheet

5. Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes

6. Take out, let cool and enjoy!

For more daily low carb recipes check out Low Carb, Keto , Paleo Diet Recipes | Nutrition Tips

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice easy recipe.

Any Variations to enhance flavor yet? Would protein powder be a no?

S

SinOrSlim

Banned
Awards
Yes! Someone mentioned they added coconut extract instead of vanilla. Maybe you could top it with some unsweetened coconut as well!

S

SinOrSlim

Banned
Awards
Oh and someone else said they spread peanut butter on them and made peanut butter sandwiches out of them!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank u!

S

SinOrSlim

Banned
Awards
No problem! I havnt tried either of them yet so let me know if you get to it first!