Super-easy Protein Brownie
- 12-12-2011, 09:08 PM
- 12-18-2011, 10:00 AM
Gonna do this later.. Will post pic and any comments made by family members n girlfriend haha. Gonna use universal mocha cappuccino .. Too bad i just finished the double choc chip
12-19-2011, 03:17 PM
12-19-2011, 03:25 PM
04-24-2012, 05:18 PM
Just made 2 today and had them...thanks AK, huge respect for you in all the posts I have read from you...and your recipe helped in my diet today and to curb my need for a brownie. Again thanks, and I do agree with you..in what you posted about the BS from people whom you dont see for a while and then they pretend to only care a bit...I've become sort of a social outcast myself, and quite glad to...
On a side note!! These can be made carb free if you use iso100 protein!! , awesome chunks of sweet protein for yah guys!
04-26-2012, 06:48 AM
04-26-2012, 06:59 AM
Add 1 tablespoon of but butter to it
...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
04-26-2012, 09:38 AM
I found out , that if u out just like 2 or 3 tbsp of Mootopia Milk or Almond milk and leave it in the microwave for like 10 or 20 seconds less , it cooks to perfection and leaves and delicious and runny "topping" at the bottom which makes it...sooo...omg its so good it feels like cheating <3!! and it isnt!! !
Similar Forum Threads
- By Stringbean in forum RecipesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2011, 12:51 PM
- By cowboy007 in forum RecipesReplies: 21Last Post: 10-14-2010, 12:31 PM
- By joeflex73 in forum RecipesReplies: 73Last Post: 03-16-2010, 10:15 PM
- By freqfly in forum RecipesReplies: 5Last Post: 09-21-2009, 06:49 PM
- By burymestanding in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2009, 09:28 PM