Super-easy Protein Brownie

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08

Don't ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever compare this to krispy kreme... That would be like comparing your isolate to true proteins...
    EVER!!!!LOL
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

2. Gonna do this later.. Will post pic and any comments made by family members n girlfriend haha. Gonna use universal mocha cappuccino .. Too bad i just finished the double choc chip
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    Maybe, not sure though. An original Krispy Kreme doughnut is one of my favorite treats. Only problem is it takes no less than 10 to satisfy me lol. Boom 2000+ calories in 5 minutes.
    2000 Calories in 5 minutes??? LOL #NotWinning

4. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    2000 Calories in 5 minutes??? LOL #NotWinning
    Yeah I hate the world. One doughnut is 190 calories.

5. Just made 2 today and had them...thanks AK, huge respect for you in all the posts I have read from you...and your recipe helped in my diet today and to curb my need for a brownie. Again thanks, and I do agree with you..in what you posted about the BS from people whom you dont see for a while and then they pretend to only care a bit...I've become sort of a social outcast myself, and quite glad to...

On a side note!! These can be made carb free if you use iso100 protein!! , awesome chunks of sweet protein for yah guys!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Just made 2 today and had them...thanks AK, huge respect for you in all the posts I have read from you...and your recipe helped in my diet today and to curb my need for a brownie. Again thanks, and I do agree with you..in what you posted about the BS from people whom you dont see for a while and then they pretend to only care a bit...I've become sort of a social outcast myself, and quite glad to...

On a side note!! These can be made carb free if you use iso100 protein!! , awesome chunks of sweet protein for yah guys!
    No prob man, glad you liked them
    Being creative in the kitchen can make dieting much easier indeed
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

7. Add 1 tablespoon of but butter to it
    Also
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

8. I found out , that if u out just like 2 or 3 tbsp of Mootopia Milk or Almond milk and leave it in the microwave for like 10 or 20 seconds less , it cooks to perfection and leaves and delicious and runny "topping" at the bottom which makes it...sooo...omg its so good it feels like cheating <3!! and it isnt!! !

Similar Forum Threads

1. Protein Brownie
    By Stringbean in forum Recipes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-22-2011, 01:51 PM
  2. Easiest Protein Brownie Ever!
    By cowboy007 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 01:31 PM
  3. Protein Chocolate Brownie
    By joeflex73 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 73