cottage cheese goodness

quigley

Awards
  • Established
finally found a way to enjoy cottage cheese...

Put 3-4 tablespoons of cottage cheese in a bowl and then mix in a good squeeze of a quality dill paste. Other fresh herb pastes may work, but i find dill to go best. I just buy a local brand which has a variety of herb pastes from the supermarket.

Mix the cottage cheese and dill paste together and spoon onto crackers (i use rivita rye crackers)
Crack some pepper over the top, then squeeze some fresh lemon juice over the top

yummmmm

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just add it to my mid morning protein shake and pre bed shake...Put some peanut butter as well and it tastes good to me lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just buy the ready made cottage cheese/chive mix.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get the 4% fat 5lb jug....I put like ten tablespoons to my shake

AustrianOakJr

AustrianOakJr

Awards
If you like sweetness...........scoop out 2 servings (226g) of cottage cheese then add about 6-8g of of fat free, sugar free pudding mix along with 9g of fat free cool whip and splenda. Mix it all up. Its very ice-cream like. I am a big fan of pistachio.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The consistency of cottage cheese freaks me out. I always feel like i am chewing on ild milk. I just can't get over it..

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I do
250grams of cottage cheese
1 scoop of protien
1 teaspoon of coco
1.5 table spoons of penut butter.

Mix and enjoy.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I switched to pineapple cottage cheese :)

RawStrength

RawStrength

Awards
If you like sweetness...........scoop out 2 servings (226g) of cottage cheese then add about 6-8g of of fat free, sugar free pudding mix along with 9g of fat free cool whip and splenda. Mix it all up. Its very ice-cream like. I am a big fan of pistachio.
This sounds delicious!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I take 1 cup of low fat CC and add 1 heaping tbsp of splenda. Then I add one heaping tbsp of cinnamon powder. It's awesome! I can't stand CC by itself.