50g protein-0gcholesterol for $1.79

chrisrob05

chrisrob05

Awards
I am hooked on those small cartons of break-free liquid egg whites. They come in a 16oz small carton that contains about 30tsbp of 100% liquid egg whites. 0g fat, 0g cholesterol, 5g protein per serving. 10 servings per carton. $1.79 at my local kroger. I drink one for breakfast along with some fruit, and a sandwich. Cheap protein that's easy to digest!!

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
you drink it straight up?

i use some in smoothies:

2 scoops protein blend
1/3 cup egg whites
1/2 cup oats
blueberries
natty pb

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I drink a **** ton of these as well. But they are like $5 per 32oz carton here.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Salmonella? didnt think you could drink egg's uncooked.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
hmm. I'll be looking out for these at Kroger next trip.

chrisrob05

chrisrob05

Awards
Yes, they are pasturized. I drink it like a shot and chase it with milk. They're in the egg section of the store

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
ahh ok.. didnt know that meant no chance of Salmonella... thanks.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they're pasteurized.
a hillbilly couple inherited a bunch of money, so they decided to go into the big city to celebrate. They went and got a room in the best hotel resort in the city. The wife is looking at the spa treatments, and can't decide. She says to her husband "ya know what i always hear was good for yer skin? a milk bath". He tells her to call down and order herself one. She picks up the phone and when the concierge picks up she says "I wanna have a milk bath, can you take care of that?". The concierge says "do you want it pastuerized?" and she replies "no, just past my tits would be fine"