Lettuce Wrap Tacos

littlejeni

littlejeni

Awards
High Protein, Low Carb Tacos:
Takes about 10 minutes to make.

1 lb Ground Lean Turkey or Beef
1 can of Rotel (drain some of the juice out)
1 can of low sodium black beans (drained and rinsed)
1 cup of frozen corn
1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 head of iceburg lettuce

Brown meat, then add Rotel, Beans, Corn, and Cilantro. Cook a few minutes till heated through.

Wash Lettuce and cut head in half. Use each leaf as a cup to wrap meat mixture in. Spoon ff sourcream or greek yogurt as a condiment if you want.

Enjoy!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
blast that with a little bit of chipotle pepper tabasco and that sounds fantastic, thanks for the post

littlejeni

littlejeni

Awards
Hey CC, talking to the Fish on the phone right now. We have been in a huge transition phase with moving and changing jobs. Things are settled back down, so we're trying to kick ass at the gym, once again!

Cheers, guys!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey CC, talking to the Fish on the phone right now. We have been in a huge transition phase with moving and changing jobs. Things are settled back down, so we're trying to kick ass at the gym, once again!

Cheers, guys!
Well let him know that I will be inviting you guys to join my 100 Day Burpee Challenge soon. Basically the same as the pull up challenge, but with Burpees instead. Should be fun.

littlejeni

littlejeni

Awards
I love how you just throw around the word "fun." Oh boy!

So can I do jump-sprawls instead?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I love how you just throw around the word "fun." Oh boy!

So can I do jump-sprawls instead?
As in the burpee, but without the emphasis on the push up portion?

I haven't decided if I want the rules to be to follow a strict form or more or less get it done. With strict method you focus on the push up instead of throwing yourself to the ground, but they don't follow the trict method at the crossfit games even, so I am open minded still.

Just remember... It doesn't have to be fun to be fun!!