Help with list of foods that may prevent bloating.
- 01-09-2011, 12:12 AM
- 01-09-2011, 06:43 PM
Sugars will help promote yeast growth in your stomach which will cause bloating so cut down on your sugars.
01-09-2011, 07:37 PM
01-11-2011, 01:19 PM
01-11-2011, 11:04 PM
01-11-2011, 11:12 PM
I second the dairy products. Cutting out dairy helps with inflammation also. Asparagus acts as a natural diuretic so that may be beneficial to you.
01-16-2011, 02:30 AM
01-16-2011, 02:28 PM
11-30-2012, 10:42 AM
11-30-2012, 09:54 PM
Simple carb/ excessive amount of carbs, loads of sodium, but it also depend on person to person. Greek yogurt bloats me but cottage cheese is fine for me.
12-01-2012, 08:59 AM
was wheat bread so less simple carb?? oh well, im getting from mostly sweet potatos and brown rice now so meh..
Cant remember but dont paleo folk tend to bash on browen rice in favour of white rice?? seems wierd..
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mulletsoldier in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 62Last Post: 07-11-2016, 06:25 PM
- By yeahright in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 11-30-2012, 10:42 AM
- By rockstar6181 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 03-11-2007, 11:24 PM
- By Jim Mills in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2006, 11:43 AM
- By Jim Mills in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2006, 04:15 PM