What the hell!
- 10-19-2010, 09:57 PM
What the hell!
I've tried making protein bars twice now, using variations of recipes I got off of here. Both times, they came out too soupy, and won't harden up. What the hell am I doing wrong? Do I have to perfectly measure out everything? What ingredient is supposed to make it harden up in the fridge? I saw that some people have used sugar free jello mix, but jello isn't supposed to harden either. What am I missing?
- 10-22-2010, 02:27 PM
protein powder, natural peanut butter(optional) and very little was, I mean start with a few drops and stir it alot, then a few more drops if needed. It will be very thick. If it is soupy then add more powder. I think adding too much water is the problem hereNOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.
- 10-22-2010, 06:25 PM
I would have to agree with bigbeef on this. I always put mine in the freezer and eat em out the freezer also. I always eyeball it and use lots of pb, but yea...sounds like a water issue though.
01-11-2011, 01:30 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Zero V in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 05-01-2009, 12:09 AM
- By WannabeBatman in forum BulkingReplies: 32Last Post: 04-07-2009, 05:03 PM
- By Iron Lungz in forum Forum Suggestions and NewsReplies: 18Last Post: 01-20-2009, 03:19 PM
- By ITHURTZ in forum PicsReplies: 20Last Post: 08-21-2007, 11:04 PM
- By th0m in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-03-2005, 02:34 PM