Easiest Protein Brownie Ever!

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
I picked this up around the gym..

2 scoops protein (chocolate works great!)
2-4 tsp water, depending on size of your proteins scoop (Its 4 for 2 scoops of Pro Performance Whey)
2 packets Splenda

Mix. The "batter" should be about the consistency of cake batter. Microwave 1 minute, 15 seconds

The best way to enjoy a protein shake IMO

I even added natty PB to mine for extra fat/protein

45andalive

Awards
Nice, I am trying this out tonight. I have been making homemade protein bars, I'll have to post the recipe soon. Thanks for sharing.

Balance

Balance

Awards
adding the pb in there its just like microwaved sludge with a little splenda... Ill still try it tho. Id like to see the protein bar recipe 45 the ones I have made in the past were brutal

dusty

dusty

Awards
This recipe is off the chain. Mine puffed up in like 20 seconds.lol. The first was so good I made a second one and dipped it in milk

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
cowboy, you are a f*cking cooking mastermind.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good - but how is it a brownie? LOL Can you pick it up and all?!?!

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
i like a choc protein, cottage cheese and PB sludge. Add boiling water to it, microwave for a minute. tastes too good to be good for you

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
Going to try this with Myofusion Strawberries and cream or whatever its called, its going to be GROSS. hahahaha

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Just did this right now with 2 scoops of nutrapro chocolate graham cracker 4 table spoons water and it's taste ok!!
Going to make one with chocolate nutrapro and a peanut butter yogurt topping tomorrow!!

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
huge up on this!
man oh man, just did this with strawberries and cream!! Way better then a brownie, but that's considering I'm not a huge chocolate fan, it tasted and had texture like cake, but not annoyingly sweet!

Only thing I'm "afraid" of, I feel like... microwaving just protein powder might get rid of some of its amazing features, I really doubt it, but this treat is way too good to be true definitely my new snack. lol

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Good and very easy. I usually melt 2tsp of butter before adding in the protein and back in the microwave. Melted PB on top is delicious.

TheOne310

Awards
wow u guys must be using next level stuff, I'm using nutrapro and this recipes sucks balls

BlondBombshel

BlondBombshel

Awards
If you get n2Matrix and mix it and put it in the fridge, it comes out like frosting. Great for on top of protein brownies.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Ok I never did the PB yogurt topping but the tastiest way I've made them is 2 scoops chocolate PB nutrapro 1-2 table spoons of PB and 3 table spoons of almond milk in the microwave for 55 seconds. Add the PB last and don't mix it in a lot and you end up with little pockets for PB!!!

milpunk

Awards
Sounds simple enough. Will give this a shot tonight.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 23
ethan_wilde Bulking 25
ironyogi Anabolics 19
schroedes Anabolics 0
Supplements 14