Naterboos Oatmeal Cookies......WOOT WOOT!

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.87%

Naterboos Oatmeal Cookies......WOOT WOOT!

Sup all, if any of u have that wondering sweet tooth, such as myself...then ya may wanna give this recipe a try. Ill type it up allll nice and fancy for u guys

Ingredients

I usually get about 26-30 cookies from this amount of ingredients.

3 Medium/Ripened Bananas
    1 Egg White
    1 Tbsp Coconut Oil (Optional - Firms them up a little bit)
    1 Scoop Protein Shake (Optional)
    A TON of Cinnamon
    Sweetner (Optional) I use Natra Taste 0 Calorie Sweetner, less than 1g sugars
    4.5 Cups Oatmeal

Preperation

Chop 3 ripened medium sized bananas into segments, doesnt have to be real small choppings, and put in a bowl. I use a fork and mash all the choppings and then start stirrin the crap out of it until most of the chunks are mashed up and have turned into a nice banana creme hehe! Put 1 Egg White, 1 Scoop of Protein Shake (mine is vanilla flavored...EXCELLENT MMMMM), a ton of cinnamon, and 10 lil packets of sweetner in the banana mush and stir. (Cinnamon is totally up to you guys as far as the dosage goes. But my banana mush is pretty darn brown when im done adding mine)

Now put 2 cups of oatmeal in it, stir it all up, add the other 2, stir it up, and if it still looks pretty juicy then go ahead and add another 1/2c-1c of oats and stiiiiir it on up. Once done stirring, put in the fridge for about 15 minutes.

Preheat your oven to 315. Take ur lil homemade dough out of the fridge, spray your cookie sheet with sum organic olive oil non stick spray <---- thats wat i use, if you have a different kind thats fine, and start making lil balls that are somewhat flattened. Then what i do, is get a paper towel, spray it with some of the olive oil non stick spray, and dab it on the top of my lil cookies. Then i sprinkle more cinnamon on top of that. Makes a nice carmalized/slightly crunchy coating

Pop them bad boys in the oven for about 20-25mins, let them set out for 20mins or so, and ur set!!!! Awesome snacks, nice carbs/protein....and while im bulkin, i go thru a ton of these!!!!!

I like to put them in the microwave for 10secs or so before i eat em. And heres a few extra hints at a SPLENDID lil munching experience. Dip them in some Natty PB!!!!!!! I also like to fix sum liptons honey flavored green tea and dip them in that and let em soooaaaakkk some of that up haha.......its magical....at least i think so

Lemme know if you guys like em!!!!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.82%

Im gonna make some tonight. Hows the consistancy? They pretty firm?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.87%

Quote Originally Posted by Nothingman View Post
    Im gonna make some tonight. Hows the consistancy? They pretty firm?
    Mine come out very firm actually...not hard, just firm like a hearty lil banana bread. And like i said, i pop em in the microwave for 20 secs or so and start dippin em in that natty pb!!! Hope you like em bud!
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First post...woot!
    By Never_Enough in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-20-2006, 08:37 AM
  2. woot.com
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-05-2005, 04:52 PM
  3. Woot time for round 2
    By Milo Hobgoblin in forum Anabolics