Muscle Sherbert! So good my child loves it!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gonna make this one quick I love the tart flavor of LG's BC/EAA's Blue Raspberry right out of the scoop. Kind of reminds me of those dip sticks candies. This got me thinking how good would this be in some low carb or light blueberry or raspberry yogurt. Well I have tried it and it is OMG Good!

Add 3-6 scoops of the BC/EAAs and one container of light or low carb blueberry or raspberry yogurt depending on tartness and protein requirements desired. Stir it up till mixed well. You can eat it immediately like this and WOW. OR you can put it in the freezer and then eat it later as a frozen treat. I am going to get Popsicle makers and make Popsicles with it since it freezes harder than sherbert but trust me this stuff is amazing. I felt like I was cheating on my diet.

My daughter BEGS me to let her have some of mine when i make it. She is 6 and asked for it over her candy the other day. Anyway try it out and let me know what you think.

I am sure it would go great with greek yogurt too for higher protein content.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
holy hell tempted to buy some BC/EAAS to try this

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man it is honestly so good it is stupid. I got another guy to try it yesterday and he was shocked. It's like if sweet tarts were to make there own flavor of sherbert. Of course how tart it is depends on the amount of BC/EAA's.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried this last night and it was AWESOME! It's a GREAT way to get some aminos in. I threw 8 scoops in with 2 cups plain yogurt. Tasted VERY good :yup:

...tastes good in oats too.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
interesting and I think I will give it a go Friday night... (Friday night is pizza movie night at our house and we have not missed once in 15 years... not good for the diet though!!) I will try the frozen yogurt one!!! Sounds delicious

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it is definitely good.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm I have some Xtend and some other random flavored BCAAs mix, I wonder if they would be just as good. LG's BC/EAA is on my shopping list but I got this 5 pack of xtend I am halfway through and waiting to finish. Either way thanks for the tip kleen.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Uh...is it just me or are there several people here adding a second "r" to the word "sherbet" for some reason? Some kind of a secret code or something? Either that or I am waaaay too overtired!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Uh...is it just me or are there several people here adding a second "r" to the word "sherbet" for some reason? Some kind of a secret code or something? Either that or I am waaaay too overtired!
R is one of the most menacing of sounds. That is why they call it murder and not muckduck.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Apparently there are two spellings according to dictionary . com both mean the same thing. Kind of like theater, and theatre I guess.