- 04-15-2010, 01:59 AM
If you are like me and eating eggs almost constantly omelets and hard boileds start to get a little boring. I remembered this recipe from when I was a kid and my dad was forced to make us dinner. It wont really sound right and it looks downright awful but i swear it tastes good.
Make (3 or 4) 4 minute eggs (placed into boiling water)
While those are going spread margarine, butter, or something healthier onto about 3 pieces of wheat bread (I usually use the heels)
Break up the bread into pieces and put them into a bowl
Add the soft boiled eggs and mush it all together with some salt and pepper
Thats it. Like I said it doesn't appear to be edible but try it out, it is a quick and easy way to change up the egg eating monotony. Enjoy!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Trauma1 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 30Last Post: 04-27-2009, 09:24 PM
- By Trauma1 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 106Last Post: 11-07-2008, 06:31 PM
- By Trauma1 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 78Last Post: 10-08-2008, 12:32 AM
- By TripDog in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 144Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM
- By getswole in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 260Last Post: 10-15-2007, 02:32 PM