- 03-07-2010, 01:56 PM
For those of you on a cutting diet I recommend flank steak.
Purchase desired amount of steak
Purchase chakas umm sauce found at most groceries
Purchase onion powder, and minced garlic
Put steakes in sealable container
Use sharp fork or knife and poke each steak several times through both sides to tenderize. (note this will also allow for better uptake of marinade)
Put on onion powder both sides, then rub on minced garlic
finally add chakas sauce to both sides of steaks and submege steaks halfway in container then cover.
Allow 2-3 days to merinate
I prefer to braize the meat, meaning that I get the BBQ to high heat then quickly cook the outside of the steaks
Then back the heat down and take the steaks off direct heat and let them bake for 10-15 min depending on the heat.
EAT EAT EAT
- 03-07-2010, 11:29 PM
Sounds pretty good I might have to try this.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dirty music in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 05-13-2011, 08:10 AM
- By pm39120 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 02-08-2008, 11:00 PM
- By Frank Reynolds in forum Weight LossReplies: 18Last Post: 07-28-2007, 06:11 AM
- By diplomats in forum PicsReplies: 13Last Post: 04-07-2006, 05:19 PM
- By PNA in forum RecipesReplies: 17Last Post: 12-25-2005, 02:01 PM