N.O. Xplode and Fireball Inferno- CLA

B

baseball9

Awards
I was just wondering if someone could help me out. I'm 190 lbs. and I want to lose fat and gain muscle. I want to know a good schedule of using N.O. Xplode and Fireball Inferno- CLA. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

C

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
Think this needs to go in Nutrition, not recipes ?
You will get better responses there :)

Can any mods move it?

R

RedneckDB

Awards
Buy some vasocharge. NOassplode is a suk.
I think that depends on the user. I was skeptical about how good it would be from the amount of mixed reviews I read before buying it but I've been using it as a pre w/o since January and its great BUT - I do think that a lot of people who haven't responded to it may not have followed the directions of usage or taken a high enough amount/taken to much etc because there have been days that it hasn't been as big a kick and thats usually been if I've eaten to close to taking it/not slept enough the night before OR my body has adjusted to the amount - so next time up dosage by 1/4 or 1/2 a scoop and your away again.

Just my thoughts. Will probably try out some other pre w/o's in a couple months after I've taken a break from this 1.

R

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
shock therapy is sick if you want to try that. as for what your OP was about. In my personal opinion and most others who know what there talking about, you cannot "gain" muscle and loose fat at the same time. one reason most people use PH's or steriods is to keep the muscle on when loosing fat. bulking and cutting are two different phases and should be paid equal time, they cant be done at once.