- 02-04-2010, 12:42 AM
I had my wisdom tooth removed a few weeks ago.
During the 2 weeks after I was not able to chew or eat solid food, so i came up this awesome snack idea.
Natty PB + Unflavoured/Unsweetened Plain Yoghourt + Vanilla Whey Powder
It might get a little to sticky due to the Protein Pwdr, in that case you can simple add a little milk.
I find it also to be a good snack for the times I am too lazy(or lack the time) to prepare a real meal.
Similar Forum Threads
- By cedrone50 in forum RecipesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2008, 07:17 PM
- By Puzzle in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 13Last Post: 09-30-2007, 03:42 PM
- By VitaminT in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2006, 10:12 PM
- By VitaminT in forum RecipesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2005, 01:01 AM
- By RRAdam in forum Weight LossReplies: 25Last Post: 02-06-2004, 01:49 PM