Simple Bulking BBQ/Spicy chicken

redline2101

Awards
Ingredients:
-2 Chicken Breasts (I use frozen/breaded Tyson Chicken, not the healthiest but good)
-Grated Cheddar Cheese
-Hot sauce/ BBQ sauce

Okay, so this is a recipe I make for quick post workout calories, protein, and fats. Its really simple, I take 2 chicken breasts, sometimes breaded (I know), the frozen ones, but you can use regular chicken if you'd like. I cook that in the oven, but you can prep the chicken any way you want it. Next I cut the chicken up in little pieces and fill the plate. I then pile on cheddar cheese. To add flavor I pick between hot sauce or BBQ sauce and I put that on, then mix it all up and eat it. It may be a little unhealthy but for me its helps with bulking, it tastes good, and its very easy to make.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Okay, this is one of my pet peeves. But BBQ Chicken is not chicken in BBQ sauce. I lived up north for a year and raged on people who said that.

BBQ = Smoking the meat. Grilling or throwing chicken in the oven is not BBQ.

Otherwise, sounds good.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Okay, this is one of my pet peeves. But BBQ Chicken is not chicken in BBQ sauce. I lived up north for a year and raged on people who said that.

BBQ = Smoking the meat. Grilling or throwing chicken in the oven is not BBQ.

Otherwise, sounds good.
Texans:twak:

:cheers:

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Lol - I'm a Floridian who kinda agrees. You need to slow cook it over wood for it to be real BBQ.