HOMEMADE PROTEIN BAR!!!! WOW
- 02-13-2010, 05:50 PM
- 03-19-2010, 07:03 PM
I just made a batch and tossed it in the fridge. Anyone know of anyway i can some how shape it into the actual protein bars you buy? I was thinking about that perfect brownie maker thing you see on t.v. When i stopped by my parents house i saw my mom bought one for some reason.
I made mine in a little loaf sheet thing, like how butter loaf or crap like that is made.
03-21-2010, 09:08 PM
03-21-2010, 09:49 PM
03-29-2010, 12:45 PM
04-20-2010, 01:42 AM
Read this the other day and just made it - AMAZING. I put peanut butter into my shakes sometimes so I don't see why I havent thought of this, but that what this section is for! Def didnt think it was gonna mix with such little water but it did no prob and tastes bomb-
04-20-2010, 01:51 AM
Better Protein Bars by Need2.
End of story.
Add PB, Honey, Water and Mix, Chill, Cut Portions and Enjoy.
05-05-2010, 09:07 AM
*How long does the batch take in the fridge to 'set' and become stable enough to cut, eat, or put in a zip-lock and take to work?
I am very interested to hear some variations on this recipe! I know mixing in some chocolate chips would be amazing, but defeats the entire purpose...
What abou incorporating some bananas or mixing in some granola or raw almonds/peanuts!? MMMMMMMMMM!!!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By met5121 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-14-2009, 08:52 PM
- By BLANCO7 in forum RecipesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-26-2008, 11:30 PM
- By Sulsuknjrk in forum RecipesReplies: 22Last Post: 12-05-2007, 05:39 PM
- By warriorway in forum RecipesReplies: 8Last Post: 09-06-2005, 05:45 AM
- By Sanosuke in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 03-21-2003, 02:34 AM