Coffee lovers

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
So recently I've been premakimg my morning shake the night before. I'll do 2 scoops isolate in water, 2 oz. Tarani or Davinci sugar free white chocolate syrup, pinch of ground cinnamon, and 1 cup of coffee. Put in the fridge and enjoy in the morning. I've tried this with Vanilla, cinnamon roll, and ice cream sandwhich isolate and all tasted like a kick ass frozen latte. Enjoy!

chakmak

Awards
Hey Fly, how is the Davinci sugar-free white chocolate syrup? I tried coconut but it tasted like balls. Not even close to coconut.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Hey Fly, how is the Davinci sugar-free white chocolate syrup? I tried coconut but it tasted like balls. Not even close to coconut.
The cconut does suck. I've tried a ton and here's what I like-
dulce de leche
white chocolate
rasberry
peanut butter
almond rocca
French vanilla

1slowcivic

Awards
Sounds amazing, definitely gonna have to try this. Beats my Dunkin Donuts Iced black coffee and scoop of protein any day. Thanks for sharing.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Ooooooooooo I definitely have to try this - thanks for the recipe.

Where do I get this sugar free syrup?

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Most grocery stores have it, World Market if you have one has the largest selection.

AI Cynostane

Awards
I'll try this tomorrow. I must say unfortunately that I am addicted to coffee!

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
hey what company makes the ice cream sandwhich isolate? The ATW cinnamon bun should be on my doorstep when i get home from work :) .

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
hey what company makes the ice cream sandwhich isolate? The ATW cinnamon bun should be on my doorstep when i get home from work :) .
Muscle gauge nutrition. Their chocolate is the best I've tried as well.