Mako shark recipes??
- 09-05-2009, 12:31 PM
- 09-05-2009, 12:45 PM
like any other fish. garlic, lemon pepper, light salt. cook at high heat for a fairly short time, as like any other muscular fish (ahi), it will toughen up if cooked all the way through.
- 10-28-2009, 06:13 PM
here's a tip: eat chicken (they aren't an essential part of our environment)EatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatT rainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrain SleepEatTrainSleepEatTrainSlee pEatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEat TrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrai nSleepEatTrainSleep
02-27-2010, 04:19 PM
Make it into ceviche haha.. Shred or flake the shark..Add finely chopped cilantro,Onion,tomato. Add lemon juice until it covers fish so it cooks, let marinate for 1-2 hours in the fridge and done served cold. Add Tapatio hot sauce if wanted, or optional small pieces of avocado. I usually add shrimp and avocado to mine and use yellowtail,angel fish or shark if thats what I have in the fridge. Usually eating with baked chips or 1 tostada. I usually just grab some in a bowl and just a couple of baked chips.
02-27-2010, 04:35 PM
Lil extra mercury nevah hurt anyone...right away.
03-05-2010, 06:36 PM
03-05-2010, 06:41 PM
Never had mako , but we catch some black tips here and there and they are great I use seas salt, pepper, lemon, garlic powder and a little red pepper cook on the grill though
03-05-2010, 06:42 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigwhiteguy29 in forum MMAReplies: 13Last Post: 09-18-2010, 02:25 AM
- By loki515 in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 08-13-2009, 02:48 PM
- By Flay in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-22-2008, 06:25 PM
- By size in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 13Last Post: 01-31-2007, 11:50 AM
- By db682 in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 08-07-2003, 07:15 PM