- 09-04-2009, 11:02 PM
- 5'9" 185 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Hey I was thinking today about some kind of low carb frozen desserts. Someone mentioned on here an ice cream recipe. But how about this. Just mix up your favorite BCAA drink, xtend for me, maybe a little more concentrated than normal, and put it in the ice cream maker if you have one. No calories, great taste, satisfies the sweet tooth. I know you could make some with your favorite protein concoction, but was wondering about the xtend. It would be like a slush puppie or slurpie.
- 10-03-2009, 03:54 AM
my favorite frozen dessert will be frozen yogurt in coffee or green tea flavor. topped with fresh fruits like strawberries or kiwi. yum!
Similar Forum Threads
- By benj851 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2010, 11:47 AM
- By Rugger in forum RecipesReplies: 5Last Post: 08-12-2008, 01:46 AM
- By Nullifidian in forum RecipesReplies: 15Last Post: 04-06-2006, 11:16 AM
- By julius kelp in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2004, 07:14 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Weight LossReplies: 18Last Post: 03-12-2003, 02:22 AM