- 09-04-2009, 11:02 PM
Hey I was thinking today about some kind of low carb frozen desserts. Someone mentioned on here an ice cream recipe. But how about this. Just mix up your favorite BCAA drink, xtend for me, maybe a little more concentrated than normal, and put it in the ice cream maker if you have one. No calories, great taste, satisfies the sweet tooth. I know you could make some with your favorite protein concoction, but was wondering about the xtend. It would be like a slush puppie or slurpie.
- 10-03-2009, 03:54 AM
my favorite frozen dessert will be frozen yogurt in coffee or green tea flavor. topped with fresh fruits like strawberries or kiwi. yum!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Manwhore in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2004, 10:07 AM
- By muscles4life in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-16-2004, 10:21 PM
- By Rebel in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-24-2004, 11:18 PM
- By MakaveliThaDon in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-10-2004, 03:37 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Weight LossReplies: 18Last Post: 03-12-2003, 02:22 AM