Evil mass gaining shake.

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.46%

Evil mass gaining shake.

I'm not the biggest guy in the gym so when I need to put on weight and get more cals during cycle heres what I have with dinner every night.

Add in blender

4 scoops BODYTECH mass weight gainer-620 cals (choc. flavor)
    2 scoops ice cream -600 cals
    2 tbls peanut butter -380 cals
    2 cups 1% milk -240 cals
    a good squirt choc. suryp -120 cals
    1/8 cup half and half ??

Blend!

About 2000 cals!
    80+ grams protien
    And more fat than you should eat in a day. But remember, You need some fat to build muscle and if your eating clean anyway you should burn this off! I havn't had a problem.

It's awsome tasting!!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I think this might be better during the day. Seems doing this much cals at night could lead to a GUT. I could be wrong, and I welcome anyone to put me in check for it. But I do like the recipe though.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    I think this might be better during the day. Seems doing this much cals at night could lead to a GUT. I could be wrong, and I welcome anyone to put me in check for it. But I do like the recipe though.
    I would agree - take during the day. You also may consider some healthier ingredients:

Oatmeal
    Whole Raw Eggs
    Frozen blueberries
    Bananas
    greek yoghurt
    protein powder
    milk

^^^ this will still taste great with plenty of cals

Throw into a thermos and have a cup every few hours
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Greek yogurt is the shizzle. Non fat, and a nice amount of protein as well. Not a fan of the plain, the blueberry is my fav.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I would agree - take during the day. You also may consider some healthier ingredients:

Oatmeal
    Whole Raw Eggs
    Frozen blueberries
    Bananas
    greek yoghurt
    protein powder
    milk

Agree^^^ You can still get the cals using better ingredients.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.33%

Oatmeal
    Whole Raw Eggs
    Frozen blueberries
    Bananas
    greek yoghurt
    protein powder
    milk

That sounds reallllly tasty.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.46%

'Cmon, you guys are no fun!

Then again, I've never had a weight problem, other than trying to gain.

Never had a cholest. prob either.

And raw eggs? Mabey when my kids used to raise chickens.....but....UUGGGHHHH.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.49%

good god. how do you NOT gain weight from consuming a 2000 calorie shake WITH dinner?! I only wish I was a hard gainer so I could eat food like you. If I consume over 2000 calories a day I feel like im gaining weight.. My shakes are 2 scoops chocolate whey, 2 tbsp of PB2, 12oz Hood low carb milk, 1 cup ice, 2 splendas, blended. Yields 370 calories, 63g protein. Tastes like heaven.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.74%

Looks great! Never heard of the gainer, will look into it I think. IMO, and it's only that & it depends on the person. But I'd consume it thru out the day. A little here, a little there.

I use to make an ol' Vince Gironda blender drink that tasted SO DAMN GOOD! It was half & half, protein powder consisting of egg & milk, along with a bananna. I could be missing 1 other thing, can't recall, but it was so tasty. Anything with half & half is great IMO.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.74%

And too funny you have this WITH dinner! That's some major cals. How quickly do you gain with that type of intake day after day?
  11. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

Quote Originally Posted by phL8Tme View Post
    'Cmon, you guys are no fun!

Then again, I've never had a weight problem, other than trying to gain.

Never had a cholest. prob either.

And raw eggs? Mabey when my kids used to raise chickens.....but....UUGGGHHHH.
    man up. It's not like you're gargling gizz. You wont 'taste' the raw eggs.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.74%

Oatmeal
    Whole Raw Eggs
    Frozen blueberries
    Bananas
    greek yoghurt
    protein powder
    milk

I thought adding the whole raw eggs was not a good choice. Samanella or whatever it's called...poisoning and all that.

I like adding wheat germ to most of my shakes along with bee pollen. Another good one is royal jelly, that's from the queen bee, and from what I hear she's the ****. Hahha
  13. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

Quote Originally Posted by REEVESDIESEL View Post
    I thought adding the whole raw eggs was not a good choice. Samanella or whatever it's called...poisoning and all that.

I like adding wheat germ to most of my shakes along with bee pollen. Another good one is royal jelly, that's from the queen bee, and from what I hear she's the ****. Hahha

Whole eggs are always a good choice, if you're country has high quality control/quality assurance standards. You from the US?
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.74%

Whole eggs are always a good choice, if you're country has high quality control/quality assurance standards. You from the US?
    Yes I am. Here I take the best choice for doing that is to buy the brown eggs. Those chickens are fed better...way better diets from what I know. Yah! Rocky style! Hhahaha. I use to add the raw eggs, but mommmy started to go nut on me about getting poisoned!
  15. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

Yes I am. Here I take the best choice for doing that is to buy the brown eggs. Those chickens are fed better...way better diets from what I know. Yah! Rocky style! Hhahaha. I use to add the raw eggs, but mommmy started to go nut on me about getting poisoned!
    I go free range or barn fed - healthier for the chicken, healthier for me!

Honestly, if you blend them up you dont taste them at all. But you may get some gas
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.46%

I put on 11.5 lbs over 30 days while on a PH stack-thus the lack of gut. I tried for 3 months prior to gain weight eating everything in sight (clean cals, 300 grms protien a day) and only put on 3 lbs.

I had to do something!?!?
  17. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

Quote Originally Posted by phL8Tme View Post
    I put on 11.5 lbs over 30 days while on a PH stack-thus the lack of gut. I tried for 3 months prior to gain weight eating everything in sight (clean cals, 300 grms protien a day) and only put on 3 lbs.

I had to do something!?!?
    look into organic cold pressed extra virgin coconut oil - quality cals my friend, with added benefits.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.74%

look into organic cold pressed extra virgin coconut oil - quality cals my friend, with added benefits.
    Yep, I use MCT oil. It's loaded with good cals.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.27%

MHP's Up Your Mass....
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.74%

Quote Originally Posted by PegasusActual View Post
    MHP's Up Your Mass....
    I've had a buddy who gained very well using it! I tried it out and the taste was very good, man! I'm thinking about getting on it, this one or the new Muscle Juice. Maybe both do mix it up.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.27%

I've had a buddy who gained very well using it! I tried it out and the taste was very good, man! I'm thinking about getting on it, this one or the new Muscle Juice. Maybe both do mix it up.
    I personally love it. My favorite thing about UYM is that it has no fillers or bad sweetenrs in there and is paked full of EFA's and other great stuff for good gains. Taste awesome too.

The muscle Juice looks great until I read Maltodextrin in the ingredients. I stay clear of that stuff.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.74%

I personally love it. My favorite thing about UYM is that it has no fillers or bad sweetenrs in there and is paked full of EFA's and other great stuff for good gains. Taste awesome too.

The muscle Juice looks great until I read Maltodextrin in the ingredients. I stay clear of that stuff.
    That's corn, right? Ha, I forget and drawing a blank. Better than corn syrup! But yah, I'm not a fan of it. Looks like UYM is what I'll be using.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.27%

That's corn, right? Ha, I forget and drawing a blank. Better than corn syrup! But yah, I'm not a fan of it. Looks like UYM is what I'll be using.
    I know it's a combo of Maltose and Dextrose and yeah it is derived mostly from corn or any starch.

In Europe it's derived from wheat. Yeah, I'm a maltodextrin nazi, lol. I always check for it in the ingredients. I really love ON's natural whey as well becasue of it's cleanliness.

I hope you like it man - I'm using it now and it's great!
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.74%

I know it's a combo of Maltose and Dextrose and yeah it is derived mostly from corn or any starch.

In Europe it's derived from wheat. Yeah, I'm a maltodextrin nazi, lol. I always check for it in the ingredients. I really love ON's natural whey as well becasue of it's cleanliness.

I hope you like it man - I'm using it now and it's great!
    Like you I do too! I read ALL lables. I started my manformation yesterday, using Size Surge for the next 10 weeks. I'm 182 currently and my goal is to be 200, lose 1 inch around my waist. So I def needs some extra clean cals. This will make the difference, ha, that and a lil boxing along with some sprints so I don't get FAT. Not working much, my routine is sleep, train, eat, nap, eat and more sleep. So I think it's doable. Time will tell.

UYM in my belly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.27%

Like you I do too! I read ALL lables. I started my manformation yesterday, using Size Surge for the next 10 weeks. I'm 182 currently and my goal is to be 200, lose 1 inch around my waist. So I def needs some extra clean cals. This will make the difference, ha, that and a lil boxing along with some sprints so I don't get FAT. Not working much, my routine is sleep, train, eat, nap, eat and more sleep. So I think it's doable. Time will tell.

UYM in my belly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Haha same here man, same here. Not working much in this economy either so one thing to keep me sane is to TRAIN! Are you taking fish oils or other essential fatty's? Those are great for clean cals and keeping the metabolism up! I think someone mention coconut oil in this thread, I been rocking that too.

Lemme know how Size Surge works out.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.74%

Haha same here man, same here. Not working much in this economy either so one thing to keep me sane is to TRAIN! Are you taking fish oils or other essential fatty's? Those are great for clean cals and keeping the metabolism up! I think someone mention coconut oil in this thread, I been rocking that too.

Lemme know how Size Surge works out.
    Was taking fish oil from Olympia Labs or Beverly. Been out for over a month and just taking EVO. Also a big fan of MCT oil and will be picking some up soon I think.
  27. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

Yep, I use MCT oil. It's loaded with good cals.
    Ive been taking coconut oil about a week, and my skin has cleared up remarkably - I had pretty bad backne
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.74%

how would i take some of the fat out of the shake i really like it but im trying to cut down on the fat im 190 and wanna bulk to 210 but not put on much fat? and when should i be drinking this to ot put on fat should it be like early lunch breakfast time?
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.23%

taking the shake with dinner????? i dunnooooo phl8time i like the enthusiasm but if u r eating a well rounded dinner I would hafta question the logic.I have seen alot of guys trying 2 gain who utilize hi calorie shakes the wrong way.I would save the shake 4 sometime when u r not hungry or not able 2 sit down and eat a meal,The body is not going to use that much protein b4 it is passed and becomes excrement no longer usable by the body,especially if it is not pre or post workout or even n the morning when amino acids r n high demand.Remember it is not what you take n it is what your body uses.Products that will help with digestion and utilization of excess aminos and carbs r vanadyl sulfate,chromium polynicotinate(much more effective than chromium policonate),alpha lipoic acid,aminogen and carbogen just 2 name a few.I would also focus more on adding carbohydrate dense ingredients 2 the mix and reducing the protein to 50 or 60 grams per meal or shake.Ingredients such as raw oats blended very finely,or fruits like bananas and such.The excess fats will most likely lead 2 fat gains as oppossed to muscle gains,the numbers on the scale might move but that doesn't always mean what we want it 2.I personally shoot 4 a total number of carbs,fats,and protein daily and divide them as evenly as possible thru the day in 6 to 8 meals.I use low glycemic hi fiber carbs as much as possible and imo these r the best 4 gaining as they feed your body 4 longer and dont leave your blood sugar crashing really low n a small amount of time like "bad" carbs do causing catabolism and costing you the very gains u worked so hard 4.Keeping the body fed with lots of anabolic foods every second of the day is the ultimate goal and that takes strategizing and careful slection of foods.Use good fats that help with what ur trying to do,nuts,fish oils,olive oil.As a fellow hardgainer who used to weigh 145 at 6 feet i hope this info sinks n and helps u.I have recently started my bulk after a 2 month diet 2 make weight 4 a jui jitsu tournament(naga) and gained 13 lbs back n 3 weeks!!!!!!
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.23%

hopefully this info helps u 2 maddog focus on carbs and protein intake and keep the fat low and the carbs and protein healthy.
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.93%

yes remember you do need to take in alot of calories to grow but you dont want to take in lets say 3,000 kcal's in one sitting, all that extra stuff your body gets and cant use, gets turned into , yep u guessed it , FAT! use that shake as a snack sometime after lunch but not too close to dinner. hell that could be lunch itself lol.
    Last edited by Jake Fires; 02-08-2010 at 10:51 PM. Reason: more
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.79%

goodluck my tonsils will be cursing me >.< isn't that too sweet?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help gaining mass
    By bige211 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 02:55 AM
  2. Gaining mass and the right supplements!
    By mindset101 in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 02:20 AM
  3. gaining mass
    By speedfeed in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 03:32 PM
  4. gaining muscle mass need help!!!!!!!!!!
    By TapouT sparta in forum Bulking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 10:13 AM
  5. Gaining Mass
    By Stryfe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 02:44 AM