- 08-09-2009, 01:06 PM
These are great! Very low carb tasty snacks! Hot or Cold both are great.
Ingredients: 2 cans tuna, pepper jack cheese, tomato, celery, lettuce leaves, mayo, salt
Drain and empty both tuna cans into a bowl.
Dice cheese, tomato, celery and put them in with tuna.
Add a bit of mayo and salt then roll it in lettuce leaves and enjoy!
If you want it hot hold the mayo, add 1 egg, make little balls with the mix squeeze them a little to get excess moisture out and fry them until done or they stick together well. and a little mayo on top and wrap in lettuce. Simple and awesome.!
- 08-17-2009, 04:14 AM
i never thought to roll that in lettuce leaves i always eat it over top baby spinach, gonna have to try that! Thanks!
Similar Forum Threads
- By SinOrSlim in forum BulkingReplies: 4Last Post: 11-26-2011, 11:12 AM
- By SinOrSlim in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2011, 02:52 PM
- By SinOrSlim in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2011, 02:51 PM
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 03-12-2003, 12:06 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 11-04-2002, 01:39 AM