- 08-09-2009, 01:06 PM
These are great! Very low carb tasty snacks! Hot or Cold both are great.
Ingredients: 2 cans tuna, pepper jack cheese, tomato, celery, lettuce leaves, mayo, salt
Drain and empty both tuna cans into a bowl.
Dice cheese, tomato, celery and put them in with tuna.
Add a bit of mayo and salt then roll it in lettuce leaves and enjoy!
If you want it hot hold the mayo, add 1 egg, make little balls with the mix squeeze them a little to get excess moisture out and fry them until done or they stick together well. and a little mayo on top and wrap in lettuce. Simple and awesome.!
- 08-17-2009, 04:14 AM
i never thought to roll that in lettuce leaves i always eat it over top baby spinach, gonna have to try that! Thanks!
Similar Forum Threads
- By cobfab12 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2010, 10:03 AM
- By mixedup in forum MMAReplies: 9Last Post: 04-20-2010, 07:57 AM
- By Smokey3957 in forum RecipesReplies: 21Last Post: 10-02-2007, 12:35 PM
- By jas123 in forum MMAReplies: 25Last Post: 07-02-2007, 07:29 AM
- By yeahright in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 01-04-2007, 04:48 PM