- 07-27-2009, 10:15 PM
preferably on the internet for free, but I am willing to go to books...
Does anyone know where I can find a comprehensive list of basic foods with protein/carbs/fat listed....when I say basic I mean basic for a healthy lifestyle...
I have found some lists that have just fat/just carbs/ just protein, I have been scouringthe internet, cannot find anything that is what I am looking for with all three.
Thanks for any input/resources!!
- 07-27-2009, 11:04 PM
07-28-2009, 01:18 AM
07-28-2009, 10:48 AM
07-30-2009, 12:09 AM
08-13-2009, 11:14 PM
I Found Calorie King Fat and Carb Coutner, the protein is more generalized, but this book is fantastic, great $10 spent it is really helping me tune in my diet to be able to look everything up with an awesome reference!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ession in forum BulkingReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2011, 05:59 PM
- By KingMeso in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 12-10-2007, 09:39 AM
- By Jmuls in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 10Last Post: 05-05-2007, 02:34 PM
- By Jim Mills in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2006, 03:15 PM
- By LCSULLA in forum Weight LossReplies: 16Last Post: 03-16-2006, 03:16 AM