AT-Bone steak recipe.

1-t-bone steak
Garlic powder
Onion Powder
Mc Cormick Montreal Steak Seasening
Butter
1 Chopped onion
Olive oil

Your gona preheat a pan at high temp. Now you are going to season the steak with Garlic and onion powder and the Montreal Seasoning. Drizzle a little bit of olive oil on the pan. Just enough to glaze the bottom of the pan. Your gona drop the Steak on the pan keeping it on high. Glaze the side facing up of the steak with butter, leave it for 30 seconds and flip to the other side. Same thing here galze this side of the stek with butter leave for 30 seconds then drop the temp to like med-high and flip it every minute. Dump that whole chopped onion now let that sautee with the steak and the juices for a minute. And voila!!

This is a good recipe if done well it will be delicious.:wave2:

LeeRoi

Awards
that's a good one, this is one I do

1/2 cup olive oil
1.5 tablespoons Montreal Steak Seasoning
1 tablespoons soy sauce
1/2 tablespoon minced garlic

and put all in the bag, gonna leave it in the fridge for however long you like, of course the longer the better .

LeeRoi

Awards
also you can add worcestshire sauce too, I didn't have any that day I did it.

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
AT-Bone steak recipe.

1-t-bone steak
Garlic powder
Onion Powder
Mc Cormick Montreal Steak Seasening
Butter
1 Chopped onion
Olive oil

Your gona preheat a pan at high temp. Now you are going to season the steak with Garlic and onion powder and the Montreal Seasoning. Drizzle a little bit of olive oil on the pan. Just enough to glaze the bottom of the pan. Your gona drop the Steak on the pan keeping it on high. Glaze the side facing up of the steak with butter, leave it for 30 seconds and flip to the other side. Same thing here galze this side of the stek with butter leave for 30 seconds then drop the temp to like med-high and flip it every minute. Dump that whole chopped onion now let that sautee with the steak and the juices for a minute. And voila!!

This is a good recipe if done well it will be delicious.:wave2:
nice

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
gonna grab a steak tonight. Those pics got my mouth watering! Thanks for the ideas