Fish Recipe

TxOperator

TxOperator

Awards
Tasty Fish Recipe

Here's a fish recipe that I found in a mag once. Its pretty good and takes away the fishy taste if that bothers you. I use red snapper, mainly because my wife wants red snapper, but you could use whatever you like best.

1-1.5 tablespoons of xtra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup of white onoins (varies depending on how much you like'em)
6 cloves of garlic
1 can of rotel tomatoes (I use the mild)
3-4 spoonfuls of green olives
last time I threw in some diced jalapenos 3 spoonfuls (added a little flavor)

I marinate the fish the night before in a little milk(fat free is what I drink)
some lemon juice on the filets, then sprinkle on some Tony C's (how much depends on your personal preference)

To cook:
Put the olive oil in a medium saucepan and heat. Add the garlic and onoins and cook till the onions are soft. Then add the Rotel, juice and all, let simmer about 10 min. till the juice from the rotel reduces by about half. When that happens remove from heat then add olives and jalapenos if you want and set aside. In a bigger saucepan put your fish in and cook on one side for about 5 min. Flip fish over then add the mixture from earlier. Cook till fish is done.
Hope ya'll enjoy...really easy to make.:wave2:

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
im definitely gonna have to make this. Im buying some red snapper tomorrow...its on sale locally here for $10/lb

shortstop1616

Awards
Definitely will try it... got some fresh atlantic salmon in the fridge

manishfusion

Awards
nice fish recipe its really good .. i definitely gonna try it .. thanks for share .. yaa your posts are awesome

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 37
CATdiesel76 Supplements 16
Dustin07 Supplements 22
GreenMachineX Supplements 19