- 06-12-2009, 01:25 AM
So i dont like eggs at all they actually make me really sick. but in my research ive found that eggs are incorporated in every diet. ive also learned that you want breakfast as your biggest meal of the day since it provides you with the energy that not only jump starts your day but it gives you the energy to keep going throughout your days. im on a bulk right now since i had a huge loss of weight due to getting ill. so im eating 8-10 full meals a day. my question to the forum is what are good breakfast alternatives instead of eggs? btw i have a weight gainer shake about a hour and a half later so no shake options please.
- 06-12-2009, 12:10 PM
Take two eggs, mix in two scoops flavored whey, and make yourself a protein pancake. Cook on very low heat.Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
Similar Forum Threads
- By pete379 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 26Last Post: 02-14-2012, 08:33 AM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 23Last Post: 12-13-2003, 06:45 AM
- By C-bizzle in forum General ChatReplies: 267Last Post: 05-03-2003, 10:53 PM
- By Anxed in forum Weight LossReplies: 26Last Post: 03-11-2003, 10:28 AM
- By Nelson in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-16-2003, 01:24 AM