- 05-24-2009, 07:56 PM
- 05-29-2009, 03:04 PM
05-29-2009, 03:05 PM
05-30-2009, 02:10 AM
06-30-2009, 11:48 AM
07-06-2009, 09:00 AM
07-06-2009, 10:14 PM
07-06-2009, 11:14 PM
Fat free spray butter, cinnamon, splenda. Spray with butter, sprinkle on splenda, and cinnamon.. Toast in a pan, face down(put a little weight on the bagel so it toasts). Top with sugar free syrup(aunt jamima, log cabin,Walden farms) Even a lil FF whipped cream.
I used to eat this a **** ton wile dieting. Can also do it french toast style, with an egg white.
Also used to make bread crumbs out of them, and bread boneless/skinless chicken breasts.
07-06-2009, 11:19 PM
bagel, 2 tbsp of cream cheese lox is a good addition too, though i can rarely find one i like.
i'm a cheese whore though...
07-06-2009, 11:30 PM
Joke or not, here's a good recipe. Place bagels face up on a cookie sheet. Spread pizza sauce over bagels, top with:
browned ground turkey
chopped purple onion
chopped bell pepper
Bake at 350 deg for 6-8 minutes and top with lo-fat mozzarella. Prep time 12 - 15 minutes. Good stuff!
07-06-2009, 11:32 PM
here's another great one.
3 slices turkey breast
1 slice pepper jack
microwave for 50 seconds, let stand for 30 seconds. tastes fresh out of the deli for maybe a buck
07-07-2009, 12:03 AM
this one is not for a diet but is really good,
-a few small slices of lox(i hear u on the lox, some taste real crappy)(i hate the overly salty ones)
-slices of roma tomatoes
- 2tbsp cream cheese give or take
-2-4 slices of muenster or mozzerala cheese melted in the microwave(placed on top)
and ur done
07-07-2009, 09:33 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jay Keezy in forum BulkingReplies: 24Last Post: 04-07-2011, 12:11 PM
- By Chub in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 17Last Post: 01-09-2009, 05:10 PM
- By C0rk in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 22Last Post: 02-24-2008, 07:09 PM
- By andros in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 05-30-2007, 05:26 PM
- By IRserge in forum RecipesReplies: 11Last Post: 09-26-2005, 02:08 PM