- 05-18-2009, 04:19 PM
This is the recipe I use to make a bunch of patties to take to work for quick foods with good taste and high protein/low fat content.
1.5 lbs ground turkey breast
1.5 lbs Lean ground sirloin
1/2 cup chopped red onion
2 diced jalepenos
2 diced banana peppers
1 cup oats
3 tbsp Steak seasoning
3 tbsp worcestershire sauce
3 cloves garlic sliced/diced
Make your patties - cover each side w/crushed black pepper
Salt to taste
Grill your burgers and package up. You should get 8-10 good sized burgers out of it.
- 05-20-2009, 04:17 PM
Nice mix. Upcoming weekend this could be the burgers on the grill after the baseball game.Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
05-20-2009, 07:55 PM
05-20-2009, 09:20 PM
05-22-2009, 01:13 PM
05-22-2009, 01:19 PM
05-29-2009, 03:05 PM
05-29-2009, 03:06 PM
05-31-2009, 09:04 PM
anyone ever try buying something like a 4lb top sirloin roast (lean), and get the butcher to grind it up like hamburger. Come home and add your own things....such as...
olive oil (if it is lean, maybe some EVOO to keep it from being too dry)
grill em up. I bet they would be better than 93/7 ground beef
just curious, as i may do this the next time in the store
06-01-2009, 07:15 PM
Update - I made these for family over the weekend and they were a huge hit.
Grilled them of course.....over charcoal and hickory chips.
06-02-2009, 04:31 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By IRserge in forum RecipesReplies: 4Last Post: 09-16-2005, 05:50 PM
- By tattoopierced1 in forum General ChatReplies: 19Last Post: 05-05-2005, 08:38 AM
- By tattoopierced1 in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2005, 04:46 PM
- By bigpetefox in forum PicsReplies: 24Last Post: 01-11-2005, 01:24 AM
- By MadChild in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2003, 12:46 PM