Fruity Ice Cream

A

AllMaxBrian

Awards
I know everyone is always trying to replicate ice cream in a semi-healthy way, so here is my contribution.

Slice up either strawberries or bananas (or both), and freeze them overnight. Then, mix them in with a desired amount of cottage cheese in a blender. Blend until it is a thick liquid. Freeze for about 10-20 minutes, and enjoy!

A

AllMaxBrian

Awards
You may wish to add some Splenda or Stevia, but I don't like things too sweet, so this was fine for me, I'll be trying it with blueberries later.

L

LactoseLou

I know everyone is always trying to replicate ice cream in a semi-healthy way, so here is my contribution.

Slice up either strawberries or bananas (or both), and freeze them overnight. Then, mix them in with a desired amount of cottage cheese in a blender. Blend until it is a thick liquid. Freeze for about 10-20 minutes, and enjoy!
Seems pretty simple Im gonna try this.

Thanks man

G

gnetics18

Awards
Now thats is summer in So Cal.. Ive been freezing my bannanas and noticed that when taken out of the freezer they are a creamy consistency themselves..Im going to have to play with frozen fruits and cottage cheese. and see what I can come up with...:ntome: