- 05-04-2009, 12:32 AM
Everyone heard of "Kashi Go-Lean" cereal? If you haven't, look into it... about thirty carbs per serving, 1/3 of which is fiber, & made from whole grains. Check it out:
1. Put one serving of Kashi Go-Lean in a coffee grinder. Grind until it's like a powder.
2. Pour into bowl and add a splash of milk. Mix until it's a cookie dough-like texture. Add milk as necessary... don't over do it though.
3. Add berries, or topping of choice (chocolate covered raisins, etc.). I prefer goji berries...
4. Shape your dough, slap it on a sheet, and toss 'em in the toaster oven at 320-350 degrees until brown and BOOM. Kashi Cookies.
Throw me some rep people. Those of you on a strict diet will thank me later.
- 05-04-2009, 01:35 AM
Sweet! I might have to try this sometime.
- 05-09-2009, 02:17 AM
Kashi rocks. Ill be trying this stuff deff, im sure this gives a good bit of fiber also. huh?
05-09-2009, 07:35 PM
05-09-2009, 10:51 PM
Sounds great, good thing I have some in the cupboard.
05-10-2009, 09:24 AM
05-10-2009, 08:49 PM
You're all officially gourmet bakers. Haha
05-10-2009, 11:31 PM
05-18-2009, 04:38 PM
05-25-2009, 12:49 PM
not to be the ahole, but dont they make cookies? :/
05-25-2009, 01:21 PM
05-25-2009, 03:42 PM
05-29-2009, 02:09 PM
sweet I'll try them, great snack
05-29-2009, 02:09 PM
thanks for all the great ideas
06-11-2009, 06:38 PM
Thanks for the Recipe.
I had bought a box of Kashi cereal from trader joe but then I think the box was old or it was a bad batch cause I put a spoon in my mouth and the stuff was hard as rocks.
what could of happen? The expiration date was still good.
06-11-2009, 06:40 PM
The one I bought was the honey puffs which are normally softer.
06-11-2009, 11:31 PM
The Go Lean Cereal contains nothing but soy protein.
Which means I am going to stay away lol.
Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
08-02-2009, 03:30 AM
Could you use oat flour instead of kashi?
08-04-2009, 11:29 AM
08-17-2009, 03:14 PM
Kashi is great, but have you guys seen the Bear Naked stuff? Its freakin incredible. They have a oatmeal raisin granola that just rocks. Comes in 2lb bags.
08-17-2009, 03:19 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ecu19 in forum General ChatReplies: 30Last Post: 03-14-2008, 08:04 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 03-10-2006, 01:34 AM
- By Iron Warrior in forum BulkingReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2005, 09:56 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum Weight LossReplies: 20Last Post: 07-30-2005, 10:28 AM