PRESSURE b4 FOREMAN = tenderrrrrr

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Big thick pork chop, seasoned the way you like it. Throw it straight on the foreman and you end up with pig leather! Well maybe not THAT bad...but tough. I can take the cheapest cut steak, the thickest pork chop, a thick venison steak and cook it on foreman and you can cut it with the fork. And I....am going to share with you:veryhappy:. If you have a pressure cooker use it. If you don't buy it! Walmart.com: Presto 8-Qt. Aluminum Pressure Cooker: Kitchen & Dining. It will give tender cuts of meat. Example of a GOOOOOD steak below.

I'll take a large cheap sirloin steak (frozen or thawed don't matter) and place in pressure cooker. Add a little shot of olive oil and some extra steak seasoning. I fill the pot half full of water and close the lid. Set stove eye to high and place the pot. As soon as tumbler starts to rattle turn heat back to medium & set timer for 12 to 15 mins. After 15 mins remove pot and place in sink. Run cold water over the pot until pressure is gone. DON'T open pot b4 this....she may BLOW! lol! Just lift tumbler slightly while cold water is running over pot. When you don't hear steam anymore you can open it. Your Foreman should be heating up now.

Remove steak and discard the water in pot. I dry my steak by touching lightly with paper towel. Then I brush it with fresh olive oil. Then I add a little more steak dust & slap it on the foreman. Somewhere between 5 & 10 mins & she's done! You may hafta slide it onto your plate 'cause it may fall apart if ya pick it up!

Total prep time about 35 to 40 mins. But I promise it's worth it.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've been meaning to pick up a pressure cooker for a while. I was more interested in using it on a pork shoulder but this steak idea sounds exciting.

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
I've been meaning to pick up a pressure cooker for a while. I was more interested in using it on a pork shoulder but this steak idea sounds exciting.
Get it bro, u will like it. I cook all my vegs in it too. Vegs like Lima beans, crowder peas, Black eyed peas, collards, turnips! Dammit Son! And u can cook em from frozen in about 20 to 30 mins. And vegs like these are loaded with good carbs and protein!