50 bucks a week

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. i'm pretty much in the same situation away at college. I usually stock up on chicken tenderloins, natty peanut butter, cottage cheese, and wheat bread. I also get two meals a day free so that helps as ton.

2. Bags of frozen chicken breasts - Chef Boy r dee (high calories and protien)- lipton/knor rice or pasta sides carbs (usually .99 cents) - tops frozen hamburgers - cold cuts turkey and ham (make wraps for snacks or meals)
    •   

3. earlier you said something about a job....if you have time to be thinking about it, then you have time to do it...get a job!!! i worked all the way through school....and never once had to worry about having 50 bucks(or 35 for that matter) for food for the week....

4. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    earlier you said something about a job....if you have time to be thinking about it, then you have time to do it...get a job!!! i worked all the way through school....and never once had to worry about having 50 bucks(or 35 for that matter) for food for the week....
    Or, get a girlfriend and make her pay for your food.

5. thats bodybuilding on budget bro,i would go for whey protein some rice chicken pork tenderloin its pretty good and cheap,somo eggs peanut butter and some vegetables and off course skimmed milk..cheers
    •   

6. I'm a big fan of fried rice, it's very easy to make from scratch. You can use almost any kind of meat with it. It usually makes leftovers, and I eat it for lunch the next day.

7. Buy a ham or a turkey. Should last you several meals.

8. hey guys thanks for all your suggestions! im slowly building a good list with all your input!

in regards to a job, am i thinking of it, but as i study medicine my uni hours (30 hours) plus study load (20-30 hours) makes me quite busy as it is so im trying to avoid it unless there's nothing else for it. Also the recession makes gettin a part time job not easy where i am, but if it comes to it, i have my cert 3 and cert 4 in fitness so i might try some pt on the side

also, ive heard some people say they shot olive oil..is this any good?

regards,
    nathan
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. nutra bucks
    By freefall365 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 05:34 PM
  2. I've got $50 bucks...
    By hyperCat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 07:57 AM